Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Never mind, i know now that i can buy her for 5000 silver. do you guys know how can i obtain silver faster (or gold, since i want to buy Invisible Woman)

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 11, 2011, 04:42PM
Never mind, i know now that i can buy her for 5000 silver. do you guys know how can i obtain silver faster (or gold, since i want to buy Invisible Woman)

Well, if your not a subscriber then you just spin the prize wheel for silver and play missions, if your a subscriber you spin the wheel for gold and silver, but if your not a subscriber you can only get silver

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 11, 2011, 02:25PM
Hey guys, i just started playing online for free, and i wanted to know if you can buy Jean Grey playing free

Yes she is 5000 silver so you can buy her without being a member. Here are some codes you might want though.

Mamarosas - unlocks Thing in tuxedo
Superhero - gains free membership for limited time
Heroup - unlocks Hulkbuster

Quote from: fox456 on June 11, 2011, 01:00PM
Thanks for this info.  I haven't been on there in a while.  After I bought Jean, I must say that I was disappointed.  Maybe that's because she's so good now on MUA.  HA!

I'm glad they are improving the mission scoring.  They were really good at first, but didn't it seem like that they got really hard to get anything much higher than silver?  I've even been getting some bronze, rarely gold, and never adamantium for quite a while now.

I'm not resubscribing right now either.  Have you noticed fewer people around lately?  I am not a Deadpool fan either, so I don't feel I'm missing out on anything there.  I do look forward to both Dr. Strange and Gambit.

I think we are all so used to have millions of variations for Jean lol. Her powers are pretty balanced imo with a good mix of tk and telepathy. My main issue is that she is more focused (which is really handy with bosses, not soo good with crowds) but her Brain Freeze can slow down a crowd and her heroup radial can cause pretty good damage against crowds at first. Once it changes to knockback only, its better against the light enemies who die with one hit.

Missions have been greatly improved now. Now the final score is what you get in the top right corner plus more. The scores are way better now so you can definitely get more gold and adamantium scores now.

Yeah I've noticed many people gone since free membership codes died out. New stuff brings them back for some time though.

Deadpool is fun and seems really good at first but you'll like him less as time goes on. Plus his attacks get slow in the middle which is pretty dangerous in missions.

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 11, 2011, 04:42PM
Silver faster is just from going on lots of missions, and saving up lots of tickets for the prize wheels. I have more than a 1000 tickets right now lol.

As for gold I mentioned a free code above. You may not want to use the Hulkbuster code just yet since I have heard that also offers free membership (not sure though). Use the heroup code which gives free membership for a while. After that try the Hulkbuster/superhero code which might give a few more weeks of free membership. Buying membership (whether monthly, 6 monthly, or yearly) gives you access for that time plus 500 gold every month. You'll get the first 500 as soon as you buy the first membership.

ok, thanks a lot for the codes, and can i keep using the superhero code to keep my free membership?

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 11, 2011, 05:08PM
ok, thanks a lot for the codes, and can i keep using the superhero code to keep my free membership?
No it will only work once (its the heroup code that is free membership. superhero gives hulkbuster and maybe free membership). I'd use the heroup code first since it lasts quite some time and then superhero (or vise-versa. Just don't use both at the same time.

oh crap, i used both at the same time. maybe i should close the account i have and create another one and then use the code

Like I said I'm not too sure if the Hulkbuster code gives free membership as well. I've heard some people say it does and some people say it doesn't. It didn't work for me and I don't see why it would have different results. I personally think people are just confused and used both but I could be wrong.

ok then, i think i'll keep my old one then, and just in case, do you know how to close accounts?

I don't think you can close an account, just start another one.

ok, thanks for the codes marvelfan12345

Welcome btw are you on right now and what is your account name? Then we can add each other.

My account is Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher (although i wanted to put Phoenix as a name) by the way for now i play as Ms. Marvel (she's the strongest char i have), what's the name of your account? so i can add you.

I'll add you then. I am Princess Puffin.

ok, i accepted you as a friend, i'm getting offline, i have to study for a geography test on monday, but i'll be online at 12:00 o'clock (eleven o'clock in your country)