Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whiteking on June 16, 2011, 09:19PM
Also I saw a video of Jean on youtube, she seems fun, but her costume.. ugh, why?? Phoenix or 90's are much better...

I think we all agree with you there!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't mind the look as long as we get another one. She looks really cute with the ponytail imo. I'm sure we can imagine a Phoenix version of her soon. I've seen quite a few people, even people who aren't huge Jean fans, requesting her.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 16, 2011, 10:06PM
I don't mind the look as long as we get another one. She looks really cute with the ponytail imo. I'm sure we can imagine a Phoenix version of her soon. I've seen quite a few people, even people who aren't huge Jean fans, requesting her.

I just wish, they had made the belt red for more color, and gave her the X mask in the blue color with let down hair, or still the pony tail, because this costume was to manly, and doesnt have enough color, and it doesnt fit with the other X-Men costumes, they could have at least given her her Green Marvel girl costume, but that would have been to adult for the game. As Storm, She Hulk, and Ms Marvel's costume are all supposed to end in underwear, but they change them all to pants :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For some reason I think a skirt might still be allowed as many little girls wear them. She also wore a miniskirt in the show.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 16, 2011, 10:12PM
For some reason I think a skirt might still be allowed as many little girls wear them. She also wore a miniskirt in the show.

The miniskirt is more unique than the current one and was a better option in my opinion... but yeah hopefully her Phoenix outfit will be added later, much like retro Storm.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I love her Marvel Girl look, but in all the girl costumes that were supposed to have underwear or skirts, they didnt get them, but Im glad we got Jean at all

Quote from: whiteking on June 16, 2011, 10:15PM
The miniskirt is more unique than the current one and was a better option in my opinion... but yeah hopefully her Phoenix outfit will be added later, much like retro Storm.
That was my hope as well but the developers must have thought otherwise. I do like Emma's look though. They've bascially given the White Queen look but less revealing. I'm not too big a fan of short hair but the short bob looks cute on Emma.

Same here, Emma's look is fine, considering this is a game for kids and all the "revealing" females has more clothes on (Ms. Marvel, Elektra and Psylocke to name some of them)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

See I love Emma with long hair, and Im not the biggest fan of their costume choice, they could have at least given her an X-Men based symbol, with this costume it makes me think she will be the first "villian" playable

I don't think she can be considered the first "villain" playable since the game is called Marvel Super HERO Squad Online :P
Phoenix Endsong #5

I don't think she is being adapted as a villain here. Which is fine as long as she still has some of her bitchy edge translated into a kiddy form. If not then Fraction may as well be running the show.

Well thats why I put the " because she isnt really a villian, its just her look gives her the evil White Queen look, besides the smile on the loadscreen, so it gives the feel that she is part of the Hellfire club and is a villian even though she isnt

hey do any of you know how to get captain america

As of now, Captain America was only available to players who participated in the Beta test a while back.

hiddenhope213:  What is your in-game nickname?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927