Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
LOL, at least it's short and easy to remember!  There are some weird nicknames there.

I added you to the roster (on page 20).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Well the update is finished but annoyinglly enough we only got one new character and that is Hulkbuster. None of the X-Men, suprisingly, came. Guess we have to wait some more for the new characters.

It's really annoying and a let down that we didn't get the X-Men today, and i wanted Emma Frost, but the character i want the most is Dr. Strange, when the hell are they going to release him?

Well, thats a let down! Plus most everyone has Hulkbuster Ironman already :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah iceman wouldve been cool to get he was my fav xmen for a long time

Can anyone tell me which one should i buy Invisible Woman or Storm? Which one is better in combat?

I personally like storm, but thats just me :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i don't have IW or Storm, but Storm looks better. by the way if you want a really fun and powerful char, buy Scarlet Witch, she's really fun to play with.

ok thanks guys! @Jill Valentine i think i saw as a matter of fact you had scarlet witch and you were at the daily bugle.Your name is dazzling something right? XD

yeah, the name's Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher lol XD

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 17, 2011, 08:20PM
yeah, the name's Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher lol XD
yeah i knew i saw you but you were just standing still so  i guess you weren't really playing and just to let you guys know i just bought the magneto mission so if anyone wanna play just ask

i want to make the current avengers but cap and hawkeye arnt buyable yet

Scarlet Witch is really fun and cheap to buy. Between Storm and IW both are fun to use but IW's combos are quite slow and her powers are fun but not too effective. Storm would be the better choice between the two.

Thanks everyone for the info.I think i might just by Storm.My "free" subscription ends june 30th.And im online in case anyone wants to play

i'll play a few missions with you if you want.