Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
600 gold as you now know. BTW are you coming back?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 23, 2011, 08:06AM
I love her run lol. Her dance is good for her although I think its really her way of saying that she can't dance lol. So much for telepathic illusions.

Have tried her in combat and she's fun but also a bit of a dissapointment when in solo against bosses. She can do good against crowds if you keep her far but against bosses she really sucks. She feels a lot like Jean in combat but less powerful. I tried Emma against Sabretooth and he clobbered her (she should have looked like Nuhverah's zombie skin for Emma lol). Then I tried Jean against Sabretooth and it was a reanactment of X-Men 28 (In other words, Toothie had no chance).

Haven't tried any diamond attacks for Emma yet but they seem like fun.

EDIT: Do not solo with Emma. Some characters are solo material and some aren't, Emma is one who is not. Perhaps unlocking her other powers can boost her up but I don't think they can save her too much. Besides that she is quite fun with other players.

No offence, but if you play solo at the very first levels, ANY hero will suck, and I know that because I created a new account and currently I'm playing with Cyclops and Ms Marvel and both were kicked in their a$$ twice by Sabertooth and Doom (and both were my most powerfull chars on my last account) Besides I imagine that your Jean is on her max level right? :P
Anyway the reason why I had to start a new game on another account is because Emma cost 600 gold and I only have 550 with no possibilities of getting more since I'm not a member (and I don't want to pay a memebership) So I started again and I'm going to play a lot in order to save all the gold that I can get :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

man i only have 320 gold, i won't be able to have enough gold for the 25th, my membership will expire that day

Sorry that I got off my computer freaked lol, Emma is ok but a washed up jean

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ok, and what do you mean a washed up Jean? did Emma totally beat Jean? and i think i'll have to create a new account, when Phoenix is out, so i have enough gold and buy her and buy Emma as well.

She is way better then Jean, but her attacks are almost the same if not the same as Jean's but weaker

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: whiteking on June 23, 2011, 09:50AM
No offence, but if you play solo at the very first levels, ANY hero will suck.
Not exactly true. I've done pretty good with some characters like Thing, Hulk, Captain America, Jean, Storm, etc. on their first try against powerful foes like Doom, Super Skrull, Magneto, etc. Emma was quite different considering how many deaths I got at the hands of Super Skrull and Sabretooth lol.

I've already started to level Emma up and her diamond powers look really good (and flashy) but aren't too powerful. Even so I think I will spam her 2nd attack because it looks really good (you'll know once you get it)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 23, 2011, 10:14AM
Sorry that I got off my computer freaked lol, Emma is ok but a washed up jean
I agree. I had high hopes for her and Invisible Woman but they are both washed up versions of Jean imo.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 23, 2011, 10:21AM
She is way better then Jean, but her attacks are almost the same if not the same as Jean's but weaker
If she is weaker than Jean than how is she better lol? Emma isn't that bad but she can't handle huge crowds or bosses on her own due to low damage. She wouldn't even be that bad if her attacks weren't so similar to Jean's and quite weaker.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 23, 2011, 10:35AM
Not exactly true. I've done pretty good with some characters like Thing, Hulk, Captain America, Jean, Storm, etc. on their first try against powerful foes like Doom, Super Skrull, Magneto, etc. Emma was quite different considering how many deaths I got at the hands of Super Skrull and Sabretooth lol.

I've already started to level Emma up and her diamond powers look really good (and flashy) but aren't too powerful. Even so I think I will spam her 2nd attack because it looks really good (you'll know once you get it)
I agree. I had high hopes for her and Invisible Woman but they are both washed up versions of Jean imo.
If she is weaker than Jean than how is she better lol? Emma isn't that bad but she can't handle huge crowds or bosses on her own due to low damage. She wouldn't even be that bad if her attacks weren't so similar to Jean's and quite weaker.

I ment to say Jean is way better then Emma lol, Emma is ok, but she isnt the best

Emma isn't bad as I said above, she's about average. She can be really fun but her damage level drags her down as she isn't meant to be a powerhouse. The big issue with her is that she plays pretty much like Jean but much weaker. In combo and telepathic powers I mean, her diamond form is quite unique but its also weak.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 23, 2011, 10:49AM
Emma isn't bad as I said above, she's about average. She can be really fun but her damage level drags her down as she isn't meant to be a powerhouse. The big issue with her is that she plays pretty much like Jean but much weaker. In combo and telepathic powers I mean, her diamond form is quite unique but its also weak.

I wish they made her better I mean even the way she does her powers is just like jean throw throw spin drop

June 23, 2011, 11:09AM #550 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:23AM by MarvelFan12345
Even her hair is recycled. It must be a washed-out Jean trend (Sue and Emma lol). On the other hand I've heard lots of people saying that Gambit and Rogue will be following. I hope so because I'm really looking forward to them.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 23, 2011, 11:09AM
Even her hair is recycled. It must be a washed-out Jean trend (Sue and Emma lol). On the other hand I've heard lots of people saying that Gambit and Rogue will be following. I hope so because I'm really looking forward to them.

Lets hope they are good

i'm looking foward to them too, i hope Rogue is as good as she is on TAS.

Lets hope they actually feel unique. I'm sure Gambit will be since nobody else has his powers/abilities. Rogue has Ms. Marvel's powers but not the energy projection which is what Ms. Marvel is based off of in this game.

Hey guys, does any of you want to play a few missions with me? i'm online now.