Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wait a moment, Marvel Super hero Squad is free? Cool :P

Its not avaible in my country yet, a shame for sure :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm sure it will pass like yesterday but I'm sick of waiting.

me too, if you can't speak in the game it's like they're taking 50% of the fun there.

A few days ago, right before Ranger Spider was stalking everyone, a bunch of people were talking about how they were getting muted for no reason. It looks like that rumor is true after all.

is it just me or can nobody else on the membership thing to pay?
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2011, 01:34PM
A few days ago, right before Ranger Spider was stalking everyone, a bunch of people were talking about how they were getting muted for no reason. It looks like that rumor is true after all.

The rumor is True, i think Ranger Spider has created another account and now is reporting us so we get muted, and i think he's doing that for Revenge. At least that's what i think lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 25, 2011, 12:23PM
@Jeanfan - I'm glad you posted the video!
@Wolverine Fan 221 - Glad you liked Human Torch! I had a feeling you would enjoy him, he is really fun to use. Ultron is extremely tough so beating him on adamantium just shows how powerful Human Torch can be.

I was bored so I redecorated and made a room for Scott and Jean. Luckily they don't just go together love-wise, but color-wise as well ;) The little blocks are a pretty cool find I found in the store. The description for them says that Scott and Jean use them in the Danger Room for training, so I immediately bought a bunch of them.

Some more shots

It's really cool! you gave me the perfect idea for Jean's and Scott's Room!

I'm planning to make rooms for Reed/Sue, Wanda, Storm, Wolverine, and maybe Valkyrie.

My new name on Super Hero squad online is Silver Soul due to my old account not letting me on the game
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Okay i have enough silver to buy either black spiderman or dead pool.Which one should i buy?

Deadpool is more unexpected and kinda unique. Black Spider-Man is pretty fun too plus he has the web swing in the city.

hmm well im sure i can come up with enough money to buy them both. After im done im not buying anyone else because i need to play with my other chaacters except for storm lol.Ms Marvel and Storm are the only "MAX" characters i have heck thing i dont even have things bed yet but i have everyone elses lol

@ Wolverine Fan 221 - Made the change to your game name.

@ MarvelFan12345 - Can you limit which characters go into which rooms of your headquarters?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

June 25, 2011, 05:39PM #642 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:41PM by Wolverine Fan 221
Since I had to get a new account, I lost all my heroes. I rebought Human Torch, but am wondering weather i should just get Iron man or save up for the others.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

I'd say, save up for those you REALLY want.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

So, I may just try to get as many silver coins as I can before Tuesday, going on a vacation, and see who I could buy. Want iron Man, but also want War Machine
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench