Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
One question, to email the devolpers, do you send a ticket or, if not, could I have the email
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

@ Wolverine Fan 221:
I contacted the developers once.  I think you get a ticket number after you send your message.  But, I'm not sure now.

@MarvelFan12345:
Thanks for posting the Captain America and Falcon data.  I'm going to watch for that and compare them with others too.  Just by looking at the numbers, these two don't look more powerful than the others (as I thought they would be).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I know this is totally random, but I can spin the Prize Wheel now! Woot woot! lol. And I can go through a whole mission too. I had to disable some of my add-ons on my browser. It still lags once in awhile, but thats expected with an online game.

I'm really glad that you can get on the prize wheel now and finish missions! Don't hold me to this, but I have heard that we may have a maintenance tommorrow which could mean we get either Rogue or Gambit by Tuesday! Now you have the chance to save up your gold for Rogue as well.

it's really good that you can finally use the wheel and finish missions! and i hope that we get them! Plus we might get Phoenix bub!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 26, 2011, 07:55PM
I'm really glad that you can get on the prize wheel now and finish missions! Don't hold me to this, but I have heard that we may have a maintenance tommorrow which could mean we get either Rogue or Gambit by Tuesday! Now you have the chance to save up your gold for Rogue as well.

Oh don't say all that and tell me not to hold you to it! lol That's a tease right there... lol. I wont have enough gold at all. I have 150 and I don't know how to get anymore.... I'm a free member... They need to make her cost silver...lol

Use the code superhero. Hopefully it still works. It makes you a free subscriber for a while. Every day you can get 150 gold from the prize wheel. If you collect today, tommorrow, and Tuesday plus the 150 you already have you should have 600 which Rogue (or Gambit) will likely cost.

Oh, I didn't know that... Where do I use this code?

On the home page with the announcemts and latest news, click on my account after you log in. There should be a place to enter codes.

Oky doky, I'll try that after I'm done with my lil project :)

BTW Scabbia, I sent you a friend request for when you get on. I'm Princess Puffin.

Thanks. BTW I would recommend being quick about getting the gold for tonight. By midnight the prize wheel will reset and any gold you didn't get will be lost which means you will have to wait another day (Wednesday) to get Rogue or Gambit if they come Tuesday since you will need all the gold for each day to have 600 (which is what I'm guessing Rogue or Gambit will probably be if they are playable). That means lots and lots of tickets and using about 100 a day lol. At least thats what I do.