Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wonderful... Did they say the same for Rogue too??? 0_o lol

I noticed Marvel's site is way out of the loop. The just posted yesterday that Storms a new character... lol

I'm going to be in about an hour and half, in case anyone wants to do a mission.

NOOOOOOOOOO! my memberships gone on july 1st:(.hopefully i still get that 500 then i can wolvie

im going to be on techon 7 whats your name

Quote from: Scabbia on June 28, 2011, 04:47PM
Wonderful... Did they say the same for Rogue too??? 0_o lol

I noticed Marvel's site is way out of the loop. The just posted yesterday that Storms a new character... lol
Sorry no new news. It there is I'll make sure to let you know first :)

Lol, I think they are picking a random character and posting about it every once and a while.

wait soz i cant go on my bros going out and i cant be home alone

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 28, 2011, 07:00PM
Sorry no new news. It there is I'll make sure to let you know first :)

Lol, I think they are picking a random character and posting about it every once and a while.

Aw, tanks :)I just found out I'm only going to be a "subscriber" til July 11th...so I'm gettin gold everyday til then so i can save for Rogue, just in case they get a wild hair up their behind :D

June 29, 2011, 12:23AM #712 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:37AM by Nerissa
Uh how rude and annoying the staff of Super Hero squad are. I sent them a message about how i cant wait anymore for the game and asked when will it be available and they answered with the same thing they answered before when i asked XD. How rude xD

EDIT: Ok i found a difference in the two replies. the first one which i sent at may they said "..it is coming soon" but in the new one it says ".its coming in the very near future" i wonder if thats a sign

^Probably, sounds promising anyway...

I JUST SEEN IT!!! I'm excited... Rogue's comin next! Woot!! I'm haven my own little party in my head lmao

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 11:47AM
^Probably, sounds promising anyway...

I JUST SEEN IT!!! I'm excited... Rogue's comin next! Woot!! I'm haven my own little party in my head lmao

Yay! I saw it also, on Facebook XD I cant wait and it says very soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yep yep! I'm hoping they do it tonight, cause I wont be home to keep check on it and make myself go crazy lol. Plus, it'll give me a reason to wake up. (Yeah... I aint desperate or nuthin lol)

Don't know if any of you have ever played it, but I'm hoping the card game is kind of like Magic the Gathering.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 29, 2011, 12:19PM
Don't know if any of you have ever played it, but I'm hoping the card game is kind of like Magic the Gathering.

Ive played magic before, I just hope its good for as long as we had to wait :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Same here  ^ I'm sure it'll be descent, it looks like it anyway.