Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 01, 2011, 12:55PM #750 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:57PM by Dark Phoenix 1
Hey guys we can buy gold now. "Sigh" i wish my mom would buy me some gold, i could easily get a lot of chars like that. "Sigh"

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on July 01, 2011, 12:55PM
Hey guys we can buy gold now. "Sigh" i wish my mom would buy me some gold, i could easily get a lot of chars like that. "Sigh"
I will definitely be using that. Its pretty handy imo

well yeah it's really handy, hey marvelfan, how do you convince your parents to let you buy gold? my mom doesnt even let me to buy a one month susbscription.

Buy gold isnt that good...i have 2000 gold already,play(and pay)enought and one day you will gain thousands piles of gold.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Sooo cute. If I was Jean I would be nice enough to levitate Scott's stuff as well but I think she is too giddy over all the clothes she bought :D

I have a debit card which I use so my parents don't mind too much.

At least she has green eyes now :) Scott's face and visor looks sooo cute though lol. Poor Scott.

I am SO PISSED OFF.I had the code to get a free membership and i was using spiderman (on level 5) black widow (level 7) iron man (level 3) i also bought the training room,cafeteria,labortory,detention cells,dorm 3 4 5.Now when i come to play i can't even use Iron Man,Black Widow,Spider Man anymore.

And i cant access my dorms 4 5 and 6 or training room,detention cells, or cafeteria. I am so pissed it's like i spent all that silver for know reason

So it's like they force you to pay money so you can keep your stuff that's disrespectful 

If you get your membership back they should give it all back to you
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I really don't see a point in buying gold... maybe for the impatient... :/ I'll just stick with gettin on everyday and spinning the wheel. Gives me a reason to be on it lol.

Can you buy gold as a non-subscriber?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 01, 2011, 01:25PM
If you get your membership back they should give it all back to you
Why though i bought all those characters and rooms and in order to get it back i have to pay again and again thats stupid i'll never pay for this

Quote from: fox456 on July 01, 2011, 01:44PM
Can you buy gold as a non-subscriber?
Yes,i think so,i wish i was a (paying)subscriber...

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 01, 2011, 01:47PM
Why though i bought all those characters and rooms and in order to get it back i have to pay again and again thats stupid i'll never pay for this
Yeah,but at least you will have the characters and rooms back,if they dont give back when we return to be subscriber i personally teach then a lesson...

July 01, 2011, 01:57PM #764 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:59PM by Jeanfan321
but its dumb though i have to spend real money that i can use for something else and when my membership ends i'll have to pay again that's stupid

P.S. I hope im not sounding rude im just really pissed