Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The promotion codes. SUPERHERO and when that's over, (I don't know if it works or not anymore) I think its somethin like MAMAROSAS (I could be wrong)

mmm ok, i used them both but they didn't work, does anyone else have another code for this?

Superhero didn't work??? Oh, that sucks if they took them away.

The free trial was the code we used for free membership.

Anybody going to comic-con. If so they are handing out codes to get Psylocke.

Anybody going to the comic con? they are going to give you Psylocke codes there, and marvelfan and i can't go so, can someone give us the code for her please when you get it? Thanks a Lot Guys!

Sorry for leaving, I accidentally closed out. Brb in a sec.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 02:19PM
Anybody going to the comic con? they are going to give you Psylocke codes there, and marvelfan and i can't go so, can someone give us the code for her please when you get it? Thanks a Lot Guys!
Im going to the Comic Con,if i find the code(will use it first)i will let you all know.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 02:26PM
Im going to the Comic Con,if i find the code(will use it first)i will let you all know.
Thanks Daken :D. I'm not sure if its one of those one-time use codes or a code like Hulkbuster where you can always use it. Its probably the first/former one but who knows.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 02:26PM

Thanks a Lot Daken!, really Thank You So Much!

I wish I could go to comic con, I had plans to but, that didnt work out XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OMG! I want to go! So not fair! :( I love ComicCon. If it is a code that can be used more than once, I'm sure someone will post it, if not Daken, then maybe someone on Facebook or somethin. (Not on their official facebook page...)

You all are welcome,i will try to use it in two accounts to see if we can use it multiple times.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

If they are giving out codes that can only be used once then try to get multiple ones for us, if you don't mind of course. I'm gonna see if I can send one of my family members there to also get some codes. It should lessen the burden on you if my relative goes and gets multiple codes as well.

ok, let's hope that works Daken and marvelfan, i'm diying to get Psylocke!

I wonder if when they pass them out they will just hand out codes or require your game username/e-mail.