Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 02:50PM
If they are giving out codes that can only be used once then try to get multiple ones for us, if you don't mind of course. I'm gonna see if I can send one of my family members there to also get some codes. It should lessen the burden on you if my relative goes and gets multiple codes as well.
I will get at least 4,money is for this XD.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 02:53PM
I will get at least 4,money is for this XD.
lol! Cool, I think the codes are free so no worry about that expense. Can't say the same for the tickets.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 02:59PM
lol! Cool, I think the codes are free so no worry about that expense. Can't say the same for the tickets.
Maybe i will ask the guy who will give the code about this,he must know.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

ok, Thank you SO much for getting us the codes Daken! you have my gratitude!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 03:05PM
ok, Thank you SO much for getting us the codes Daken! you have my gratitude!
Just trying to help,i know how is want something and cant have.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 03:08PM
Just trying to help,i know how is want something and cant have.
You have my utmost gratitude and thanks as well! Not everybody does this. I also hope that whatever thing you desire will come to you :)

Do you think that they have unlimited or a big amount of codes because if they just give them out then Im sure they will be gone fast

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Not sure. Facebook's page about it doesn't really give info. The exact words are, "The demo team will be giving away codes for Psylocke at the Marvel booth"

I think its the same code for everyone,it would be easier,if it isnt the same code all of them gonna be given in a while.

Well I hope you get a lot, because Im sure they wont give one person more then one, but lets hope, bring a ton of costumes with so you change in the bathroom and go back and get another :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 03:29PM
Well I hope you get a lot, because Im sure they wont give one person more then one, but lets hope, bring a ton of costumes with so you change in the bathroom and go back and get another :D
Hahaha,my 2 cousins go with me,i dont think they play SHS,they could give the codes to me.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 03:31PM
Hahaha,my 2 cousins go with me,i dont think they play SHS,they could give the codes to me.

Well good :D Or you just punch the guy in the face who is handing them out take a bunch and run for your life :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 03:38PM
Well good :D Or you just punch the guy in the face who is handing them out take a bunch and run for your life :D
That would be fun,if he is distracted i will just take a lot of codes and hide.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 03:41PM
That would be fun,if he is distracted i will just take a lot of codes and hide.

Good plan XD this is what SHS posted online about Psylocke

QuoteBreaking news! Psylocke was seen yesterday in Super Hero City. Rumor has it that she (and several of the Super Hero Squad Online development team) are on their way to a top-secret mission at San Diego Comic-Con...

Now almost everyone know about it,gotta be quick to get the codes untill all of them are given!