Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 03:47PM
Now almost everyone know about it,gotta be quick to get the codes untill all of them are given!

Lol push everyone out of the way and yell "FIRE!" "EVERYONE RUN!" Lol im sure tht will get everyone to run, or just yell "BOMB" XD then you can have all the codes you want, plus some other stuff XD, or just be like "Yeah um I need like 10 of these for Marvel Mods.com yeah thanks" take a handful and walk away :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol i would love to see that! XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 03:52PM
Lol push everyone out of the way and yell "FIRE!" "EVERYONE RUN!" Lol im sure tht will get everyone to run, or just yell "BOMB" XD then you can have all the codes you want, plus some other stuff XD, or just be like "Yeah um I need like 10 of these for Marvel Mods.com yeah thanks" take a handful and walk away :D
Maybe if i give some additional money to then...im sure they will agree to give me more codes.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Lets hope, if not you have all these ideas XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Let's hope that they give you more codes, or like midnightphoenix said, you have all these ideas lol XD! btw when is that comic con?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 03:57PM
Let's hope that they give you more codes, or like midnightphoenix said, you have all these ideas lol XD! btw when is that con?

Lol these are where costumes could come in handy, you dress up scream bomb or fire take the codes change into your normal clothes and run out with everyone else lol

I would like to fight with the guy who give the code,with a few punches,he will be down.Or i could use all this ideas together,that would be to guarantee my codes.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 03:57PM
Let's hope that they give you more codes, or like midnightphoenix said, you have all these ideas lol XD! btw when is that comic con?
July,21.

ok, lol that would be aswome! don't forget the moustaches for your disguises lol XD

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 03:58PM
I would like to fight with the guy who give the code,with a few punches,he will be down.Or i could use all this ideas together,that would be to guarantee my codes.

Yes it would guarantee you as many codes as you like, plus anything else/ everything else at comic con, maybe a bit of Jail time, but can't do the time don't do the crime XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 04:00PM
ok, lol that would be aswome! don't forget the moustaches for your disguises lol XD
A teen with mustasche would be weird...just some glasses can do the work.

Wow... I was just gonna say I got booted off, but wow. lol

Lets keep it clean first, save the ideas for plan B. :D

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 04:03PM

And wat is plan A anyway?

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 04:03PM

Im guessing Plan A is try to get as money codes for free, or without hurting anyone :D

Lol, shh lets keep this on the downlow XD can't have anyone elses knowing of are plans!