Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What Midnight said lol. Thats all I wanna see on the news, some guys gets in a fight over codes... lol

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:05PM
Im guessing Plan A is try to get as money codes for free, or without hurting anyone :D

Lol, shh lets keep this on the downlow XD can't have anyone elses knowing of are plans!
I have so many ideas and plans that i have even a plan Z.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

lol aswome and can someone back up my comment in the Phoenix picture at the Super Hero Squad Online facebook? i requested a Dark Phoenix mission.

In my country we see this all day in the news,here we do anything for anything!Lol,btw its possible to mod Super Hero Squad?(Yes i accept hacks)0
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 04:07PM
What Midnight said lol. Thats all I wanna see on the news, some guys gets in a fight over codes... lol

Lol "In other news, a teenage boy screamed bomb at the San Diego Comic Con in order to get unlimited Psylocke codes for an online game known as Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, we are investigating further." I would be like... hmm I wonder what kind of person would do something like that, probably some crazy person told him to. lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol i would be just like you say midnightphoenix! and in the rules it said that triying to hack it would result in a Permanent Bann so i don't advice you to do that.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 04:09PM
lol aswome and can someone back up my comment in the Phoenix picture at the Super Hero Squad Online facebook? i requested a Dark Phoenix mission.

BTW where did you post it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I would use Wolverine to defeat Dark Phoenix,seriously this guy never loses,i get Adamantium Medal in every mission!

on the Phoenix Picture in their facebook.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 04:12PM
on the Phoenix Picture in their facebook page.

K I found it, I liked it and posted under you

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 04:08PM
I have so many ideas and plans that i have even a plan Z.
Lol, but no mustache plan right? The glasses and maybe a wig work better. Especially if you and your cuz all do it.

Coming on Facebook now to help

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 08, 2011, 04:12PM
I would use Wolverine to defeat Dark Phoenix,seriously this guy never loses,i get Adamantium Medal in every mission!
Not just in the game but look at the comics. He escaped from Hell and back.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 04:18PM
Not just in the game but look at the comics. He escaped from Hell and back.

Although I have to say if Phoenix really tried she could kill him