Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:19PM
Although I have to say if Phoenix really tried she could kill him

I Agree here!

BTW I think it's funny how almost every comment on the Phoenix design for SHS is Phoenix needs longer hair :D if they don't give her longer hair, I think they will lose a lot of respect

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:21PM
BTW I think it's funny how almost every comment on the Phoenix design for SHS is Phoenix needs longer hair :D if they don't give her longer hair, I think they will lose a lot of respect
Lol I've noticed the same thing.

We better get long hair, I would argue that her hair should be more red also :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:21PM
I've noticed the exact same thing
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:24PM
We better get long hair, I would argue that her hair should be more red also :D

I would argue that as well! XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 04:26PM
I've noticed the exact same thing

I would argue that as well! XD

Ok i'm glad I'm not the only one :D It's just to orange for me :P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 04:28PM
Ok i'm glad I'm not the only one :D It's just to orange for me :P

it's really orange for me too, it looks like the Phoenix costume in XML1 lol XD. Let's Complain! XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 04:29PM
it's really orange for me too, it looks like the Phoenix costume in XML1 lol XD. Let's Complain! XD

I think we should try to get her hair longer first XD I would rather have long hair then ugly hair

Same here! I can live with it though since normal Jean was also given orangish hair. I don't like the thought of one of them having orange and the other red. However if they decide to change both of their hair color then I'd be willing to neogotiate lol.

Still can't wait for Psylocke. Her powers look amazing. I'll take some shots of them and post them here.

We better get longer hair at least :D

I cant wait for Psylocke either

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 04:32PM
Still can't wait for Psylocke. Her powers look amazing. I'll take some shots of them and post them here.
She is better than Jean(not Phoenix)and Emma Frost,thats be cuz in getting her,she is one of the most powerfull(and only) telepaths.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

July 08, 2011, 05:02PM #943 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:24PM by MarvelFan12345
As promised...

SO are the pictures above the cards, the card game? XD it looks amazing!