Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes the pics above the cards are the card game. Every card you use spawns a character for an attack and those are some of Psylocke's that I had.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 05:12PM
Yes the pics above the cards are the card game. Every card you use spawns a character for an attack and those are some of Psylocke's that I had.

I need a membership now! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Here are all the Jean cards so far.

I like the X-Treme cool XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just relieased one of my former teachers is going to comic con, would it be werid to ask them for a code :D

I haven't been able to get onto the game lately.  I think I read that all of the cards are bought with silver -- is that right?  Also, is it a requirement to be a subscriber to play the card game?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 08, 2011, 07:21PM
I haven't been able to get onto the game lately.  I think I read that all of the cards are bought with silver -- is that right?  Also, is it a requirement to be a subscriber to play the card game?

Yes you must be a subscriber, and I think cards are bought with silver and gold

but later it will be for all members, so we will all be able to play it! btw, if anyone wants to backup midnightphoenix's and my comment in their facebook, you're more than welcome, you can find it in the BUY GOLD NOW! picture, it's about keep using the members only stuff that we bought while we were members, so, please help us. Thanks a lot guys!

So the card game kinda reminds me of pokemon when it first came out... I hope watching the battles make it better cause I am not interested in stuff like that.

Yeah i dont like card games much either

I don't know if anyone seen this, but are free members getting one slot on the prize wheel changed back to gold once a day? I seen that on FB, but I didn't know if it was true or not.

That's cool. At least the free members can somehow get the gold. (May take forever to get at least 600, but still.) I just tried to get on, but there's too many people online. So it kicked me off. (I swear these people have a party on there or somethin. Seriously, just sitting at Daily Bugle and giggling... 0_o whats up with that?)