Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 10, 2011, 01:02AM #960 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:53AM by The White Queen
Free Members? You mean normal members ( those who dont have free membership by code or pay-membership ) Normal Members cant get gold...or can they.

EDIT: I wonder what zone they will release next. Im counting on a X-Mansion / Mutant Academy zone. That would be really awesome. X-Men groups can hang out there :P

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 07:55PM
btw, if anyone wants to backup midnightphoenix's and my comment in their facebook, you're more than welcome, you can find it in the BUY GOLD NOW! picture, it's about keep using the members only stuff that we bought while we were members, so, please help us. Thanks a lot guys!

I was gonna back you up, but I couldn't find your post.

Quote from: The White Queen on July 10, 2011, 01:02AM
Free Members? You mean normal members ( those who dont have free membership by code or pay-membership ) Normal Members cant get gold...or can they.

Here's a statement I saw on Facebook:

A gold stop every day! Every player's prize wheel will refill one gold stop each day, after they log into Super Hero City. (Subscribers will still get a full gold wheel every day).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Our comment is on the picture that says "BUY GOLD NOW!" you can find it in the SHSO facebook.

I clicked on the Buy Gold Now pic, but all I get is a series of pics to show up on my screen.  (I don't use Facebook myself.  I was just trying to back you up.  Do you have to be a member to comment?)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I don't know really, i guess not, but you can find a place to comment at the bottom of the all those comments that appear there.

Yes, you have to be a facebook member to comment on stuff like that.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 08, 2011, 07:55PM
btw, if anyone wants to backup midnightphoenix's and my comment in their facebook, you're more than welcome, you can find it in the BUY GOLD NOW! picture, it's about keep using the members only stuff that we bought while we were members, so, please help us. Thanks a lot guys!

Another words, their trying to make it to where if you purchase an Agents Only Item, you still get to keep that item after you lose your paid subscription. (Or free trial).

July 10, 2011, 09:24AM #968 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:29AM by The White Queen

!!! ATTENTION !!!

Gazillion Signs Euro Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Deal

San Mateo, CA-based MMO publisher Gazillion Entertainment on Thursday said it signed a deal with German media corporation ProSiebenSat.1 Digital to bring Marvel Super Hero Squad Online and Fortune Online to Europe.

Gazillion said that ProSiebenSat.1 Digital will bring "cross-media promotional support" to the two free-to-play browser-based games, and will also operate the titles in Europe.

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online and Fortune Online are both currently in beta. Marvel is an MMO that puts players in the roles of Marvel super hero characters while Fortune is a Diablo-inspired online action RPG.

"Gazillion's goal is to deliver entertaining console-quality games through the browser around the world," said Gazillion CEO John Needham in a statement.

"Part of our strategy in bringing our titles to international audiences is to work with world class partners like ProSieben."

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Coming To Europe in Sometime in Fall / Autumn

Im so happy, because I got a membership and tried the card game! Yay! It was fun :D, and I know own Rogue!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesomeness! I hope you like her. :) My free trial is gonna end tomorrow.. :( poo...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 06:43PM
Awesomeness! I hope you like her. :) My free trial is gonna end tomorrow.. :( poo...

:( Im sorry its ending, and I do like her :D She is beast! And has hugh crowd control XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol I know, right? Have you gotten her third power yet?

Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 07:03PM
lol I know, right? Have you gotten her third power yet?

Emote or like in mission power, because I have neither XD

Oh! Well I meant Mission power. (Now that's beasty lol) But her 3rd Emote is cute. :)