Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 07:11PM
Oh! Well I meant Mission power. (Now that's beasty lol) But her 3rd Emote is cute. :)

She is one of my favs now XD she is so amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol. Yeah, shes still my favorite on there. Gambit's pretty good too. I just maxed him out last night. Then I bought GiantMan (who isn't that bad so far).

Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 07:13PM
lol. Yeah, shes still my favorite on there. Gambit's pretty good too. I just maxed him out last night. Then I bought GiantMan (who isn't that bad so far).

I dont like Giant Man in general so I dont plan on buying him unless he is fun, is Gambit?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Gambit is, yeah. Giant Man is a tad slow, not like real bad, but its enough to tell. But he's cool to watch on the emotes lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 07:25PM
Gambit is, yeah. Giant Man is a tad slow, not like real bad, but its enough to tell. But he's cool to watch on the emotes lol.

XD Yeah Ive seen some of his, lol, are you online right now, im not sure if we are friends on it yet

No, I'm bout to go to bed. I'll be on in the morning though. Im Funny Cat if you ever see me. :) Heck if I can't get that other promotion code to work after tomorrow, I might not be on there as much. I wont be able to get a membership til after this month. Maybe...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 10, 2011, 07:29PM
No, I'm bout to go to bed. I'll be on in the morning though. Im Funny Cat if you ever see me. :) Heck if I can't get that other promotion code to work after tomorrow, I might not be on there as much. I wont be able to get a membership til after this month. Maybe...

Ok see you tomorrow, and I understand thats why I stopped playing alot because after nto getting any new people, or being able to do some stuff it gets a little boring

Yeah, I might still be on until I get all of Rogue's medals and level up GiantMan. Plus, now that they have it to where free members get one gold spot a day on the wheel, I can still save up for who I want. Idk...

Well me and midnightphoenix had a little party of out own.

If only that one guy ould stop posting stupid stuff about how he wons hydra and he's a snake

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 10, 2011, 08:23PM
Well me and midnightphoenix had a little party of out own.

If only that one guy ould stop posting stupid stuff about how he wons hydra and he's a snake

XD The party was fun :D and that guy was so annyoing, I wanted to kill him XD BTW did anyone know that Mohawk Storm had cards already to?

July 11, 2011, 01:07AM #985 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:43AM by The White Queen
Midnight what membership did you get. 1 mount, 6 mounts, a year ? You are soo lucky i want one too but i cant since the game isnt available here and a small problem having with my mom not buying me it..but...i have plans on stealing her credit card XD

EDIT: Btw can someone pleeeeaseee make a Emma Frost Review Video showing her 3 power emotes, combos in combat, as well as her 3 combat powers and Hero Up! Power pleeeease :-)

whats the point of buying a membership if the game isnt avaible in your region (Europe I guess?) XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

In Fall / Autumn it launches in europe

Quote from: The White Queen on July 11, 2011, 01:07AM
Midnight what membership did you get. 1 mount, 6 mounts, a year ? You are soo lucky i want one too but i cant since the game isnt available here and a small problem having with my mom not buying me it..but...i have plans on stealing her credit card XD

EDIT: Btw can someone pleeeeaseee make a Emma Frost Review Video showing her 3 power emotes, combos in combat, as well as her 3 combat powers and Hero Up! Power pleeeease :-)

I only got 1 month, nut thats alright with me :D I wish it could ave been longer, but oh well

I know its rumored to be around september but still you dont even know if you like how it plays etc. Not to sound rude but isnt it a bit obivous why your mother dindt want to pay :p
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven