Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on July 11, 2011, 08:41AM
I know its rumored to be around september but still you dont even know if you like how it plays etc. Not to sound rude but isnt it a bit obivous why your mother dindt want to pay :p
Exuse me? What do you mean "you dont even know if you like how it plays.." i know how to play the game i know its contents i know the missions, features ect. I have played the game in its beta. Played it after the beta but then it begin to show me its not available here. And i dont want to buy a membership before the game is available here lol. And my mother doesn want to buy me membership because she doesnt know the game and doesnt trust much xD

Well...Lot of things can change in Beta?

Anyway, I thought you where going to buy a membership before the game becomes avaible XD I know I could make an account, and just before it was ALMOST done loading, it quit on me redirecting me to the (its not avaible here) site :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 12, 2011, 04:58AM #992 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:04AM by Scabbia
So my trial thing ended and yeah,the codes dont work no more... (sad) so I wont be on it much...

hey im going on now anyone else going on

So scabbia, how long is this trail? Like when it gets realesed you just be able to play it full time right? (even if your a free member?)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think a month (even though it didn't feel that long, but whatever). The codes don't work anymore though. I dont know if you get a free trial when you sign up on it or not though. But while you have it, your prize wheel gets gold everyday (150 all together) and you can try out the Agents Only stuff. But now, I can't play as Black Widow (cause she was Agents Only) and I only get one gold spot on the wheel (which is no big deal to me, just takes longer to save up gold).

The code "Superhero" works only 1 time per acount. So you can use it again with a new account. Lets hope the code isnt removed cuz that will be awful. But i dont think they will ever remove it.....i hope xD

It doesn't work. New members have tried it already. They just recently changed it.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 12, 2011, 07:30AM
It doesn't work. New members have tried it already. They just recently changed it.
Oh thats really sad. Dumb idiots, they might lose players that way. But the new feature that u get one spot refil of gold in the coin wheel is true right. There must be some way for normal members( non subscribed non paying members ) to get gold

Yes its true, I just seen it myself today. They stop doing it because people were making several accounts.

I Had the idea to make multiple accounts, in one i would have Gambit and Rogue, in another one Emma and idk who else XD and in another one i would have Phoenix and Dr. Strange, and they ruined my master plan XD

Lol i had a simmiliar plan xD I wonder which character will be next?
Also is the She-Captain America, Bucky-Captain America Characters and the Red Skull Mission in ?

I thought it would be cool to have a slot on the wheel added each day that was gold.  But, a big "5" gold isn't really going to help much.  :(
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I discovered that if you let those 5 gold there and you wait 'til next day, there will be a Slot with 20 Gold, so don't take those 5 gold and in the next day, you'll get 20. And we'll be getting Nick Fury, i want Phoenix not Nick Fury!