Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 12, 2011, 09:34AM
I discovered that if you let those 5 gold there and you wait 'til next day, there will be a Slot with 20 Gold, so don't take those 5 gold and in the next day, you'll get 20. And we'll be getting Nick Fury, i want Phoenix not Nick Fury!

GAH! I wish I would've known that. I already got my 5gold! That sucks monkey butt. lol. Oh well, Guess I'll wait a couple days. Thanks for tellin' us this. Cause that helps tremendously. I have 555 gold, and I'm wanten' Wasp.

So wait the superhero code doesn't work anymore? WOw they r rude for that they don't care about the kids they care about the kids money.I currently have 980 gold but im saving it for phoenix (hopefully she's 600) and buying the juggernaut mission.I have a 5 year old little brother who watches me play the game and he drops what he's doing to watch.I just made him a account cause he wants me to buy spiderman and i told him you can get spidey on your account this is so frustrating

No problem, now let us hope that the developers don't change those 20 gold that come after those 5 gold, and no, the superhero code doesn't work anymore, i had a huge plan with that code, but the developers totally ruined it XD.

I know what ya mean ^ I have a 7yo brother and a 9yo sister who gets into it, but I had to explain to them how they couldn't get all the characters they want cause it would take some time. So I  told them next time they come to our Dad's house, I would have the characters they want and they can play them on my account. (I'll just chaperone. lol)

@JeanGrey wow my plan was ruined too. im glad i saved up my gold
@Scabbia This just makes me pissed off espicially since your not a member anymore you can't play with your jr shield agent cause i was really feeling black spider man.That's F*cked up

I started playinmg SHS last night and my comp almost died cuz I had only 48kb memory left on C xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 12, 2011, 10:23AM
@JeanGrey wow my plan was ruined too. im glad i saved up my gold
@Scabbia This just makes me pissed off espicially since your not a member anymore you can't play with your jr shield agent cause i was really feeling black spider man.That's F*cked up

Im sure you know, but me and JeanGrey777 posted on Facebook about being able to keep your agents only stuff after you have bought it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:O yall did lemme log on to curse them out shoot they better respond that proves there greedy for money.And no one is gonna play if all there stuff is 60$.
What if some kids are poor and they can't afford a membership wow

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 12, 2011, 10:33AM
:O yall did lemme log on to curse them out shoot they better respond that proves there greedy for money.And no one is gonna play if all there stuff is 60$.
What if some kids are poor and they can't afford a membership wow

Its on the Buy Gold now or what ever it says picture :D I also posted a few extra things besides that Like a market to be able to sell stuff you dont want, and a trading system to trade items with friends

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like both of those ideas -- market and trade.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

i Like 'em too, i hope that the Developers hear us, and our comments are in the "BUY GOLD NOW!" picture. I use caps because, that's how it is in the picture XD

Quote from: fox456 on July 12, 2011, 11:01AM
I like both of those ideas -- market and trade.

Thank you :D I thought it seemed like a nice idea! Because we have all this stuff that we dont want or we want to give friends gold or something it would be nice. And the trading would be straight up with whom ever, and the market would be like you put your stuff up for sale and wait till people buy it then get your coins

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 12, 2011, 11:21AM
Thank you :D I thought it seemed like a nice idea! Because we have all this stuff that we dont want or we want to give friends gold or something it would be nice. And the trading would be straight up with whom ever, and the market would be like you put your stuff up for sale and wait till people buy it then get your coins
I love that idea then in that case everyone's happy because i need to sell some paint lol

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 12, 2011, 11:22AM
I love that idea then in that case everyone's happy because i need to sell some paint lol

Lol, I need to sell a lot of stuff XD I dont even know

Is anyone online?