Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I like that idea too! Cause I got my one room decorated for Rogue (soon Gambit too) and that's it. lol. I don't care bout the rest.I think it's pointless, especially since you get most of the same things on the prize wheels.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 12, 2011, 01:10PM
Hey I like that idea too! Cause I got my one room decorated for Rogue (soon Gambit too) and that's it. lol. I don't care bout the rest.I think it's pointless, especially since you get most of the same things on the prize wheels.

I hate those things, it seems you get more of those then actual coins :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hi guys. Been at camp so couldn't be active but now I can on my phone! Any new stuff since Gambit and Cap? Plus any change in Dakens plan to get the Psylocke codes for us? Hopefully not since I want one so badly! You still have my deepest gratitude Daken!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 12, 2011, 01:28PM
Hi guys. Been at camp so couldn't be active but now I can on my phone! Any new stuff since Gambit and Cap? Plus any change in Dakens plan to get the Psylocke codes for us? Hopefully not since I want one so badly! You still have my deepest gratitude Daken!

Nobody new yet :(

Update: Nick Fury will be soon, so says Facebook

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for the info. Won't really miss him lol

Ok, I became a subscriber by an accident, and I say "by an accident" because I thought that I bought the subscription like a month ago when Emma was released but I was wrong, it was the "superhero" code, but now, paypal, took my money from my credit card today and I didn't knew it, do'h!!
Oh well I bought Scarlet Witch and I'm going to save the gold for Psylocke and some new missions, I wanted Spider woman but 1000 gold coins are too much for me u_u
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on July 12, 2011, 11:30PM
Ok, I became a subscriber by an accident, and I say "by an accident" because I thought that I bought the subscription like a month ago when Emma was released but I was wrong, it was the "superhero" code, but now, paypal, took my money from my credit card today and I didn't knew it, do'h!!
Oh well I bought Scarlet Witch and I'm going to save the gold for Psylocke and some new missions, I wanted Spider woman but 1000 gold coins are too much for me u_u
xD u just made my day xD

Guys, the developers just ruined another of my plans, i didn't take the 5 gold yesterday and now i checked and there were ANOTHER 5 gold there. they ruined my plan.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 07:46AM
Guys, the developers just ruined another of my plans, i didn't take the 5 gold yesterday and now i checked and there were ANOTHER 5 gold there. they ruined my plan.
What do you mean? I dont understand what they did...again xD

i mean, after seeing 5 gold there i didn't take them and in the next day there was 20 gold. yesterday there were 5 again and today i went to pick up my 20 gold but there two gold slots with 5 gold, so they ruined my plans again! XD

Ok let me get this streight. The Developers ruined your plan by adding an extra gold slot that both gold slots might turn into 20 tommorow. And that way you gain 20 more gold = 40 gold. Interesting i dont get how its ruined xD

no, there were 5 gold instead of 20 gold, so i got 10 gold today.

no no. Today you have 2 gold slots that are both 5 gold. If you have taken them u ruin your plans more. If u didnt tommorow you will have 40 gold total. since both will turn into 20 each

no, they won't turn into 20 gold each, i readed in facebook that a random silver spot will turn into gold, so today there were only 10 gold to pick up instead of 25, so they will not turn into 20 gold each.

Wow now im more confused. Where did you read it? ( link xD )