Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline there, you can read it there, a random silver spot will turn into a gold spot, i got 5 gold at first and after that 20 gold for 2 daysm, and after those days i got two gold spots with 5 gold, so i got it wrong when i thought that after those 5 gold another spot would always turn into a 20 gold spot. so, now, i had a super plan that i would gather those 20 gold every two days and i would buy Gambit but it turns out that after those 5 gold that i got yesterday, i got 5 gold today too, so looks like i was wrong when i thought that i would get 20 gold every couple of days. i hope that you understand now.

I think its stupid though, if I understand correctly, most characters cost aroudn the 600 gold? That means you have to twist 120 times? (and then your supposed to be lucky if you get gold) :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

yeah, i think that it will be better if all members could get their wheel fully filled up with gold every day to get 150 gold each day, i would totally love that. and it would make more sense like that since the game is Specially for Kids.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 09:38AM
yeah, i think that it will be better if all members could get their wheel fully filled up with gold every day to get 150 gold each day, i would totally love that. and it would make more sense like that since the game is Specially for Kids.
agree...

Quote from: P.Frost on July 13, 2011, 01:19AM
xD u just made my day xD

Lol I know, oh well, I'm taking that on a positive way, now I'll have time to get more gold lol :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The gold method should be approved. It would be great if it was!

I agree about the gold,but then what about paid members who get the gold every day? I Think non members get gold everyday that turns into silver after you get the spot like a paid members does. And then members should get gold all the time and it never turns to silver, and then in missions you get silver and card games etc so members can still get silver or you can trade gold for silver if you want silver that bad

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Or the should make the free members get at least half the wheel in gold. (Not including the non coin spots, those spots are pointless). I hope I have two spots tomorrow since I didn't get on today, otherwise, their gettin a huge complaint. (And they'll probably ban me lol, but I don't care)

I totally agree, if this continues, let's complain! and The game will be down tonight, i wonder if there will be any surprises.

Probably Nick Fury. Wasn't he announced on FaceBook yesterday?

he already is on the game, maybe we'll get Scarlet Spider to buy with gold or silver (hopefuly silver)

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 04:44PM
he already is on the game, maybe we'll get Scarlet Spider to buy with gold or silver (hopefuly silver)

I hope its American Dream or somebody good, if its a person at all

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

let's hope so, but i want Shadowcat to be on the game next, we need Kitty's touch there XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 04:46PM
let's hope so, but i want Shadowcat to be on the game next, we need Kitty's touch there XD

I agree, btw did anyone see that classic Daredevil's character code is being offered with his Super Hero Squad toy? I dont like him but hey its a free character in the game :D Although I do have to say I would rather it had been a better character.... Jean maybe? XD