Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry Whiteking I cant do missions yet all my stuff is still updating in game XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 14, 2011, 08:29AM #1066 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:33AM by whiteking
Ok I'll be online in a while ^^
Don't worry midnightphoenix, I had a problem too, lol
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Mine was almost done loading up, but froze...(and I aint jokin' on this) at 95%. Every single one, cept the cities. It was messed up. So I quit.

Looks like the Juggernaut mission is glitchy today.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 08:43AM
Looks like the Juggernaut mission is glitchy today.

After you left it worked XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Pff the game died, I'm going to be online again in a few minutes, what was wrong with the juggernaut mission?
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hey guys, the rooms for the HQ are for all members now! i bought every single room for my HQ! and with Silver! it's so aswome!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 09:30AM
Hey guys, the rooms for the HQ are for all members now! i bought every single room for my HQ! and with Silver! it's so aswome!

Really thats nice, I dont think they vneed to be members only stuff they arent that cool XD

Ok my game died again ¬¬' i'll be online again soon (now it's like a joke to me lol) need to check that thing about the rooms ;)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on July 14, 2011, 09:39AM
Ok my game died again ¬¬' i'll be online again soon (now it's like a joke to me lol) need to check that thing about the rooms ;)

Lol my game used to do that, but I play my game on firefox now :P and do everything else on explorer

I think something is wrong with scarlet witch and her power to transform someone in food, the mission just freeze after you used that power on juggernaut's mission and now with enchantress..
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah, i think so, maybe i should use Jean and see if it's that. btw if we go to a mission, please invite me, i'll be fooling around my HQ for a bit XD

It was really fun guys, but now I have to work lol, now I think I'll get She Hulk, she seems great, or maybe Thor, I'm curious about him, but which version is the best?
Phoenix Endsong #5

For me, it's the Ultimate Version, the one that's for members only.