Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nope I saw nothing, maybe they fixed some mission bugs or something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on July 19, 2011, 01:02AM
hey did u guys know that at the dorm rooms u can pause and press the green button and put a hero in the room it would say do u want this hero assinged to this room?

So, does that mean that the unassigned characters can get in too or not?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Well guess we have to wait even longer for American Dream because Facebook says we are getting Bucky soon

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 19, 2011, 03:20PM
Well guess we have to wait even longer for American Dream because Facebook says we are getting Bucky soon
Isnt Bucky supposed to be Winter Soldier?Anyway,if he have a machine gun attack just like winter soldier its okay for me XD.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 19, 2011, 04:04PM
Isnt Bucky supposed to be Winter Soldier?Anyway,if he have a machine gun attack just like winter soldier its okay for me XD.

Idk, I dont really care for him at all anyway. I dont like Captain America altogether, so I wont be getting Bucky either. And I dont know then why I want American Dream, but what ever :D

Bucky helped cap, after he aparently exploded with that rocket, his col-preserved body was found and he was turned into the Winter Soldier, when Cap confronted him, he remembered that he was bucky, and then he helped cap again, when cap was killed, Bucky took his shield from the Black Widow and headed to kill Tony Stark, but the one that murdered him was Red Skull, so he killed him (i guess) and he became the new Cap America.

Quote from: fox456 on July 19, 2011, 10:16AM
So, does that mean that the unassigned characters can get in too or not?

i think it just means that any hero items that u got (like iron mans chair) and assign the hero into the room all the hero items get put in there by default

sorry i just worked that out now

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on July 19, 2011, 05:53PM
i think it just means that any hero items that u got (like iron mans chair) and assign the hero into the room all the hero items get put in there by default

sorry i just worked that out now

That's still a cool thing to know. I wish I would have known that when I did GiantMan's room. lol. (Even though Wasp's stuff will be in there too. 0_o)

Bucky is on already. He is 15,000 silver :(

Thanks for the updated info.  I am doubtful that I'll buy him.  I'd rather have Silver Surfer.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 19, 2011, 06:13PM
Thanks for the updated info.  I am doubtful that I'll buy him.  I'd rather have Silver Surfer.

I agree, I dont think he is worth it

Thanks for the info, i think i'll start gathering up some silver to buy him, i wanna try him out

I'm getting him. Just cause I want someone new and I don't have enough for Wasp yet lol. I'm glad he's silver though. We needed a silver character. They need to do more for silver. :D

I agree 100%, i wanna buy him to have someone new as well, i only have a few heroes.

Well I bought Jean, Rogue, Gambit and Giantman, but I play the game so much that I've maxed them all out. lol. The only ones I have that aren't maxed out are Falcon and Thing. I just maxed Cyclops this morning. lol. I figured if I don't play the game so much, maybe limit myself everyday with him, then I'll have enough for Wasp before I max him out. And I can start saving for the next character I want. (sucks being a free member...just sayin')