Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on July 29, 2011, 11:22AM
I havent tried yet. I'm not at home. Im shopping... But I just thought I would ask here so I knew if I should stop to get a prepaid card or not

Im sure you can, but Im not 100% and do they even have prepaid cards?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't know if THEY do, but i know they'll take a visa prepaid

I was able to go to the other part of the website like www.heroup.com/whats-new now i cant because of the new stag thing

well in a sense you should be happy because they are focesing on the europian site :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 29, 2011, 05:33PM #1310 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:17AM by Scabbia
I tried to see if I could use paypal earlier, but it kept saying there was an error. So I think I have to get a prepaid card... Which sucks...

Yeah, just tried again to use paypal and still gives me an error. This sucks.... oh well. Just have to waitabout4 months before I can get my next character lol.

i dont think they are making a special europeon site or server. I think there will be only one server the current one. They are just expanding the server's reach

Yep, but personally I dont really care about the realese date anymore, the SHS team promised its gonna be realesed in Europe, it was rumored to be around september (which once again, is pretty stupid, cause school starts in september, so THEY have less players during laucn but whatever) and well, there's only one month between September

According to the rumors, it was going to be around 22th of September, but seeing as the company made a deal with philips digital something something , it COULD be earlier (as I doubt this deal was planned :) )

I'm saving up all my gold since my membership should be ending soon. But I dont know if I should buy one hero. I kind of want American Dream and Wasp but I dont want to buy them both, if I even buy one. Because I plan on buying Mohawk Storm and Phoenix first, and Psylocke eventually I just wish we knew when they were coming out and how much they are going to cost because they we would know how much to save up.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Then why dont you still save? :P

From my first and last playday, I learned you still get plenty 'o gold if you're a free member, and well, Psylocke IS confirmed, so If I where you, I would just save :P But its your choice

If you however really want to go buy, I'll personally recommend Wasp, But thats just because I dislike these ...... America American...... characters (no offense to the Americans, I just dont like the characters Marvel ripped off from the name XD)

Plus, Wasp actually has powers :D

I know I want to save I already have like 2500 gold, but since both of them are 600 when I reached 2600 I didn't know if I should buy one and then save the 200 and what ever else I can get before my membership runs out. I wouldn't buy both or more the 1, but I dont know if I even will buy one.

You don't get "plenty" of gold as a free member. You got a 5 gold spot on the prize wheel a day. That's it. Which means if a free member gets that 5 gold a day, it will take 4 months just to get 600 gold (If they started with 0.) Not to mention it'll take longer just to get a 1000... My opinion, I'd save. Wasp is a good character, but being a Phoenix fan... yeah, I'd stick with saving. American Dream is just like Captain America and Bucky, maybe with a few differences, but not much. I'd just get bucky if you want a character like her since he's silver.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 10:39AM
You don't get "plenty" of gold as a free member. You got a 5 gold spot on the prize wheel a day. That's it. Which means if a free member gets that 5 gold a day, it will take 4 months just to get 600 gold (If they started with 0.) Not to mention it'll take longer just to get a 1000... My opinion, I'd save. Wasp is a good character, but being a Phoenix fan... yeah, I'd stick with saving. American Dream is just like Captain America and Bucky, maybe with a few differences, but not much. I'd just get bucky if you want a character like her since he's silver.

I dont really have much silver lol, I think Im up to 3200 XD. And I wish they would get rid of those stupid things that give you paint and crap. I hate those, its such a waste. I dont know about anybody else but I never use my shield thing I think Ive been there once with my Spirit Marshmellow account

Agreed, especially since all that stuff is real cheap in the store AND you get the characters paint and stuff when leveling up. I've been on there since they made all the rooms for all members. Only cause I wanted to do Rogue and Gambit's room. Then I ended up doing Jean with Cyclops and Giant Man with Wasp. lol I was bored...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 10:44AM
Agreed, especially since all that stuff is real cheap in the store AND you get the characters paint and stuff when leveling up. I've been on there since they made all the rooms for all members. Only cause I wanted to do Rogue and Gambit's room. Then I ended up doing Jean with Cyclops and Giant Man with Wasp. lol I was bored...

I started to do Jeans room, but I couldn't figure out how to make it her room (Because isnt there away to set it?) And then I accidently moved a piece of the furiture and it flew across the room and everything went flying every where, so I was like I'm done XD