Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've had a long day thanks to a boring flight, running between buildings, and lots of crying and hugging so I'm turning in now but I'll be glad to play with you tommorrow.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 08:13PM
I've had a long day thanks to a boring flight, running between buildings, and lots of crying and hugging so I'm turning in now but I'll be glad to play with you tommorrow.

Alrighty!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i'm severely unimpressed with this game. on my computer it's extravagantly laggy (even on fast settings), gameplay is depressingly over basic and limited making boss fights unnecessarily hard, especially considering many of the people on there are inconsistant and tend to leave missions before you get through the first section. it's just not worth the time i could put in >,<

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on July 30, 2011, 10:38PM
i'm severely unimpressed with this game. on my computer it's extravagantly laggy (even on fast settings), gameplay is depressingly over basic and limited making boss fights unnecessarily hard, especially considering many of the people on there are inconsistant and tend to leave missions before you get through the first section. it's just not worth the time i could put in >,<

I dont think people always leave the mission. But there game crashes or the loss connection. I dont think Ive ever had someone just leave before, but maybe Im wrong

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on July 30, 2011, 10:38PM

Boss fights are fairly easy. Especially when you play by yourself. If you play with 3 or 4 other people, expect at least 1 or 2 to leave while in the middle of battle. (Which is ok cause then the mission becomes a bit easier.) Once in a blue moon does the mission completely succeed with all 4 players. (At least in my experience) This morning was like maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I played a full mission with 4 people all together. The game was made mostly for children (like younger than 13), so don't expect too much. However, when your on with people you know (like everyone on here) then it makes the experience better. For myself, I just like to get on there and beat up Mystique with Rogue, plus it's a challenge to get all the characters I have maxed out and all the medals for each character :)

Well, I am basicly someone with tons of friends (the kind of guy who accepts friend requests from everyone :P)  and when you like get 100 invites for the daily mission, (mostly accepted these also) but I honestly got sick of Doc Ock! His mission has 3 SECTIONS, 3!, (including the boss, but whatever) so mostly when I saw what mission we did, I left XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I've never left a mission with someone by choice.  However, I've lost the connection a couple of times and I'm guessing it appears that I left the mission on purpose.  Also, I have only once finished the first Asgard mission (Loki's?).  It would get to a point where the game would just not let anyone continue on or something else would happen.  One time I went "falling" off the screen, floating downward to oblivion.  Actually, that floating off the main level of fighting has also happened in some other missions.  But it's usually one of the villains.  Then, you can't proceed until you kill him.  However, you can't reach him to fight him, so you have to restart.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Ive never left a mission either. Only several due to crashes, disconnections and bugs ( especially the picking up an object one and still being in your hand and not being able to be thrown ) but i think they fixed that

It seems like even when the mission is buggy for me, I start dancing while everyone goes running around trying to see whats wrong XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 31, 2011, 02:26PM
Anybody on right now?

No :( Im leaving again soon

Red Hulk was added, you can buy him with 1000 gold. Hopefuly Dr. Strange will be next.

Why are you so certain, its Dr. Strange who is going to be added next?

I don't know, i said Hopefuly he's going to come next, i really want Dr. Strange, or maybe they'll add Elektra and Daredevil.