Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 03, 2011, 02:09PM #1365 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:12PM by White Queen
I think we might know which zone is coming next.
A person posted this in facebook
"I heard that VillianVille is the next gamezone. I hope it is! =D"

Another posted this
"Maybe the X-Mansion should be the next zone, we have a lot of X-Men so it would make more sense, and i imagine it being XML1 style. (XML1= X-Men Legends 1)"
which was replied with this
"Again, the game is based off the cartoon. And there is no X-Mansion in the cartoon. It's an X-School.

You can see here in this picture, taken from an episode of Super Heor Squad Show. in this episode the hero city is flooded ( i cant remember why ) and you can see Jean Grey here standing on the roof of the school, using her telekinetic powers to keep the water from flooding the X-School

Has anyone played City of Heroes/ Villians? If so you'll know what Im talking about. I think we should have these places for heroes/ Then in Villianville we can buy villian characters, but in the hero citys the villians are locked and same with the heores in the villian city. But there are/ is 1 or more special place where you can play both villians and heroes and also do joint missions.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: White Queen on August 03, 2011, 02:09PM

Another posted this
"Maybe the X-Mansion should be the next zone, we have a lot of X-Men so it would make more sense, and i imagine it being XML1 style. (XML1= X-Men Legends 1)"
"Again, the game is based off the cartoon. And there is no X-Mansion in the cartoon. It's an X-School.

You can see here in this picture, taken from an episode of Super Heor Squad Show. in this episode the hero city is flooded ( i cant remember why ) and you can see Jean Grey here standing on the roof of the school, using her telekinetic powers to keep the water from flooding the X-School

do you know what episode of the show that is? also i hope they make a x-men zone i would always be there :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 03, 2011, 02:34PM
do you know what episode of the show that is? also i hope they make a x-men zone i would always be there :D
Yes the episode is from season 1 - Ice Man Cometh. And if they make an x-men zone i will always be there too xD

btw has anyone heard the peppy cheer ( she is a cheerleader, the only one also xD ) "Call me Phoenix, call me Jean. Red-haired, mutant, prom night queen. I'll rap you with a mental hurl, if you call me Marvel Girl Go Mutants!"

Quote from: White Queen on August 03, 2011, 02:45PM
Yes the episode is from season 1 - Ice Man Cometh. And if they make an x-men zone i will always be there too xD

btw has anyone heard the peppy cheer ( she is a cheerleader, the only one also xD ) "Call me Phoenix, call me Jean. Red-haired, mutant, prom night queen. I'll rap you with a mental hurl, if you call me Marvel Girl Go Mutants!"
Yeah i thought it was cute she had to do all that just to turn into phoenix or use her powers lol

August 03, 2011, 05:34PM #1370 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:46PM by JeanGrey777
Quote from: White Queen on August 03, 2011, 02:09PM

Another posted this

You can see here in this picture, taken from an episode of Super Hero Squad Show. in this episode the hero city is flooded ( i cant remember why ) and you can see Jean Grey here standing on the roof of the school, using her telekinetic powers to keep the water from flooding the X-School

Hey i posted that in facebook: "Maybe the X-Mansion should be the next zone, we have a lot of X-Men so it would make more sense, and i imagine it being XML1 style. (XML1= X-Men Legends 1)" and let's hope that that X-School will be the next zone. Btw, this scene reminds me a lot of X2 X-Men United, where Jean (sadly) sacrifices herself to save the others.

Just an FYI, the city was flooded because the villians made a machine on one of the pole's (north or south, I dunno :P) which reverses polarity or something.

Loved that episode, Especially because of Iceman XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

There was an update last night. Wonder if we got anything although I doubt it.

I got online today, there is nothing new. I wonder if they fixed some bugs.

A new zone, Villainville, will be coming this month. I wonder if its "villain theme month" considering how we got Red Hulk this month as well.

Are you sure Villianville is coming this mount. Where did you read it. In some article if yes can you please post the link :-)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 05, 2011, 09:45AM #1377 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:48AM by Polygone
Actually while thinking this over in my free time (aka, the entire day :D) Im actually happy its not yet realesed in Europe

Think about it (not to discredit the beta) but its like each week they get something new, however, we never really knew the beta, we can just play the finished product (Im 100 % positive that they still be coming with more and more characters, but thats not my point) that means we pretty much get a glitchfree game :)

Anyway, Villianville sounds awesome, I just think its weird if you go to the shop there, you will still have to buy heroes instead of villians :P

P.S even though I denied it in previous post, Ill think we get to play the game around september, I saw a post which said that the rumors were that it was gonna be realesed around the 22 of September :), so thats a month and something like 2 weeks :D

Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2011, 09:45AM
Actually while thinking this over in my free time (aka, the entire day :D) Im actually happy its not yet realesed in Europe

Think about it (not to discredit the beta) but its like each week they get something new, however, we never really knew the beta, we can just play the finished product (Im 100 % positive that they still be coming with more and more characters, but thats not my point) that means we pretty much get a glitchfree game :)

Anyway, Villianville sounds awesome, I just think its weird if you go to the shop there, you will still have to buy heroes instead of villians :P

P.S even though I denied it in previous post, Ill think we get to play the game around september, I saw a post which said that the rumors were that it was gonna be realesed around the 22 of September :), so thats a month and something like 2 weeks :D

I agree about the buying heroes in villianville. Im sure you will have your fare share of Glithes we do, everyday people are running around inviting their friends to missions because they found a new glith XD

Now thats what I call true friendship XD