Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I played with Marvelfan, and Spidergirl looked amazingly fun! I also bought Red She Hulk, She is extremly fun, but in some ways she is similar to She Hulk. Their fighting moves start out the same but end different. And a few other things but she is still fun and I dont regret buying her

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

aw, ya'll played without me. lol Dang. :) Actually i haven't been playin much since I lost the free trial. Kinda bored with it.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 12, 2011, 11:17AM
I played with Marvelfan, and Spidergirl looked amazingly fun! I also bought Red She Hulk, She is extremly fun, but in some ways she is similar to She Hulk. Their fighting moves start out the same but end different. And a few other things but she is still fun and I dont regret buying her
The Hulks have the most addictive jumps! I'd buy them all just for that. Tommorrow I might buy Red She-Hulk (or Reptile but I doubt him honestly) I don't care that much for Iron Patriot or Dark Silver Surfer so I think I'll go ahead and catch up on characters I don't have.

Are you guys still playing the card games? I don't have Panther or Thing's card missions yet but it looks like we can expect the Mole Man, Mysterio, Venom, and Bullseye eventually.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 12, 2011, 11:20AM
aw, ya'll played without me. lol Dang. :) Actually i haven't been playin much since I lost the free trial. Kinda bored with it.

Same here I got bored.  I mean even before when you would get like 150 gold a day with the trial, I still got bored because it took too long in order to get new characters.  Most people are about 600 gold, so it would take 4 days, and that means getting every bit of gold possible on the prize wheel which would take me like all day, so usually when I played, I would get like 50 gold a day because I couldn't spend that much time on the game.  For me the game just got very boring.  LOL I just don't have much patience when it comes to things like that.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

They need to up it some. Leveling the characters up to 11 (being max) seems too short and the getting gold part is annoying, so yeah, it gets boring. I just got on there again, and didn't know what to do, cause I got everyone maxed out and no way of getting gold... so yeah. I'll be more happy when the Marvel Universe MMO comes out.

sorry marvelfan my stuff was loading so i couldn't join the game

For me, since all of my (few) characters are maxed out, I just take one hero around and pick up tickets and silver.  I'd say half of my characters are members only, LOL!  I agree with Scabbia that the max level should be raised ALOT.  Even finding all the hero's tokens means nothing, although I usually still do that.

The new missions continue to be more varied, which is good.  However, I haven't been playing them much.

The main thing I'm doing is the card game.  I got my problem fixed by reloading a Unity file (or something) that the developers told me to check.  The card game still has alot of freshness for me, especially when you play someone who has been buying the card sets that require gold.  Plus, it's fun to make different decks as you get more cards.  The bad thing is when someone quits the card game at the very end and you get no rewards at all.  The quests are good to try out a new deck, but otherwise they are kind of dumb since you earn the same reward card every time you win the quest. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I liked the card game, but I find it kind of boring now. Even when you have attack cards it never lets me use them in the start of the game. And it just drags on so I dont do it any more. Im kind of bad with my characters because I only have like 3 maxed out, out of the bunch I have I believe Jean, Sue, and Maybe Storm XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The card game is what I've been doing too. I've been trying to get all the medals for each hero. Mostly Rogue :D lol. But i cant play but maybe 1 or 2 card games cause it lags so much and then it kicks me off. Which is ok since I don't need to be on it all day lol. If we could buy gold with Silver at least, then I'd be on it more. But until then, something else has my attention :)

Ok, I have decided imma change my signature into a countdown XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 12, 2011, 11:23AM
The Hulks have the most addictive jumps! I'd buy them all just for that. Tommorrow I might buy Red She-Hulk (or Reptile but I doubt him honestly) I don't care that much for Iron Patriot or Dark Silver Surfer so I think I'll go ahead and catch up on characters I don't have.

Are you guys still playing the card games? I don't have Panther or Thing's card missions yet but it looks like we can expect the Mole Man, Mysterio, Venom, and Bullseye eventually.

Reptile, as true as it is, is kinda of a waist I have seen the character trailer from him and he pretty much remains in basic Dinosaur mode, having a tail and I believe red skin :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 13, 2011, 02:47PM #1450 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:51PM by midnightphoenix123
Ok let me tell you how much I hate playing missions with 1 other person and they dont do anything. They just fallow me and let me kill everything and let me die and they do nothing. In the daily mission DR OCt one this guy jumps over to the other side I stay behind so he has to do something, he does nothing he doesnt attack them, he runs around in circles thinking im comin to save him but no. I hate people like that...

Edit: Then Im cornerd in I cant even get one hit in he doesnt come to help, I die and he leaves the game -_-

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 13, 2011, 02:47PM
Ok let me tell you how much I hate playing missions with 1 other person and they dont do anything. They just fallow me and let me kill everything and let me die and they do nothing. In the daily mission DR OCt one this guy jumps over to the other side I stay behind so he has to do something, he does nothing he doesnt attack them, he runs around in circles thinking im comin to save him but no. I hate people like that...

Edit: Then Im cornerd in I cant even get one hit in he doesnt come to help, I die and he leaves the game -_-
OMG that sounds terrible! Do you know the name of the guy?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 13, 2011, 03:18PM
OMG that sounds terrible! Do you know the name of the guy?

No, if I saw him again I think I would, I was very mad tho. After the mission was like I sware to god if I find him! LOL

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 13, 2011, 03:23PM
No, if I saw him again I think I would, I was very mad tho. After the mission was like I sware to god if I find him! LOL
That's occured with me once as well. The player did not even move from his spot once however I know he was there cuz he was switching emotes all the time. At the boss battle he just danced while I fought. Then more annoying was that the boss killed him once and ruined my whole efforts.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 13, 2011, 03:40PM
That's occured with me once as well. The player did not even move from his spot once however I know he was there cuz he was switching emotes all the time. At the boss battle he just danced while I fought. Then more annoying was that the boss killed him once and ruined my whole efforts.

I know it just annoys me. Its like seriously come on. I get if your a hero they really want to see how they play so you kind of let them do more of the fighting, but not everything