Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 18, 2011, 11:23AM
To me it seems that nobody is ever in Asgard, like there are people but its so silent and peaceful. Daily Bugle is always the loudest place with Baxter right up there with it

Lol yeah, i'll keep that in mind. Btw, anyone wants to play some missions with me now?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 18, 2011, 11:26AM
Lol yeah, i'll keep that in mind. Btw, anyone wants to play some missions with me now?

Maybe in a little, im making Selene skins currently XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

XD ok, i got to go now, so maybe we'll play later XD

in my opinio is just seems like if 2 people are having a conversation one person comes, then two then three it is annoying i wish i can just say shut the f up or get away.But that language isn't acceptable or something like that

They need to change that like you cant type numbers, you cant type some stuff that should be able to and you type a long sentence like this and then it tells you its bad language and you have to retype it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah it gets really annoying.I haven't played the game for at least 2 months now.I want psylocke,elektra,phoenix and some other x-men first

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 18, 2011, 02:04PM
Yeah it gets really annoying.I haven't played the game for at least 2 months now.I want psylocke,elektra,phoenix and some other x-men first

I agree I really only get on because my membership ends tomorrow, and I want to get the last bit of gold I can

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on August 17, 2011, 01:04AM
I bought my one month subscription on the 14th of July and they said it will end on the 16th of Augest. Then i checked out why my subscription wasnt ending today it said ive got till 7th of September. Im so happy.:) Anyone else experienced it?

You're lucky!  You're getting almost 2 months for the price of one.  Enjoy!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 18, 2011, 11:23AM
To me it seems that nobody is ever in Asgard, like there are people but its so silent and peaceful. Daily Bugle is always the loudest place with Baxter right up there with it

Lately, I pretty much stay in the Daily Bugle zone.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm pretty much over this game. I'll wait for Marvel Universe, until then, I'm gonna be on Champions Online. Thanks to JeanGrey777 lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on August 19, 2011, 04:41PM
I'm pretty much over this game. I'll wait for Marvel Universe, until then, I'm gonna be on Champions Online. Thanks to JeanGrey777 lol.

See I dont really like Champisons online. I dont like how it looks and plays. I had it when it first came out, when you actually had to pay... and I thought it wasn't worth it. I play City of Heroes and find thats worth the pay :D

Well its free now, which is the only reason I'm playin' it. Thats why I liked Guild Wars. No pay to play. I hate that... Lol. I like MSHS, don't get me wrong, but I'm not paying to play as characters I like for 2-3 days.

I think its worth it if you like the game. Ive been playing COH for many years now, and I love it. I find it worth the pay.

Hey do u think they will make a 2099 spiderman hero to buy?

Could be, seeing as he's in edge of time?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 24, 2011, 04:48PM #1499 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:58PM by JeanGrey777
There is a sale of 4 missions for 100 silver each: Super Sized & magnetized, Bombs Away!, Ock it to me! and Unstopabble Skrull. i bought the 4 missions (although i previously had 2 of this, so i bought only 2). And Villianville is coming in the end if this month, so we'll have a new zone soon. I wanted Xavier's School though.