Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The card game is working now. Sorry again for the long wait.

Thanks for checking.  I'm still having trouble with it.  Sometimes I get in, and other times I don't.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

There was an update last night.  There's a new loading screen which includes Black Cat and Venom among others.  There's a new daily reward system that offers silver, tickets and even (a little) gold.  One of the stores (probably others) has been replaced with an arcade.  The arcade isn't open yet though.

Another new feature I like is that there is a little "tab" that keeps constant track of the hero tokens you've found each day.  It disappears once you've found them all.

There's a sale for one week where you can buy Spider-Man for 1400 gold.  I can't remember his original price -- maybe 2000 gold?  Also, there's a new mission, featuring Venom!

Yup they said they will add an acrade with mini-games. I believe playing those mini games, you can win silver, tickets and even gold probably. They will also add Doctor Strange and Nova as well. However i believe it wont be this mounth.

There was a maintanance last night.
Heres a list of the new things so far:
1:Of course a new loading screen
2:Venom mission
3:Spidey is for sale for 1400 gold
4:Lokis statue is back in asgard
5:There is now a robber version in villainville.. ITS A DOG!
6:The new arcade game is out
7:Daily missions are now fixed
8:Spiderman has a new emote
9:All zones now have the arcade
10:They updated the look of the daily bugle building
11: There are daily rewards now

Like Jean says in MUA, My pleasure.

Thanks for the info! YAY! Black Cat im so happy! :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I honestly saw no improvements other than the missions.
I didnt get my daily reward (was on for at leasst an hour in a half)
I didnt see any difference in the baxter building...

the daily bugle building not the baxter building

Oh well i found it they just added windows (WOW huge update their huh? :P)

Anyway i also found invisible woman has a new flight effect and her effects are slightly recolored but i think they look MUCH better.
Wont say what color you'll just have to find out urself :D

Do you guys remember a week or so ago when Thing's card quests were on sale?  Does anyone know WHY they went on sale?  I was hoping another set may go on sale soon, but I didn't know if there was a specific reason to watch out for.

Quote from: fox456 on September 15, 2011, 03:49PM
Do you guys remember a week or so ago when Thing's card quests were on sale?  Does anyone know WHY they went on sale?  I was hoping another set may go on sale soon, but I didn't know if there was a specific reason to watch out for.

Wasn't that when everything was going on sale, Things card quests, tons of Missions were silver, Dark Surfer was cheap, Spiderwoman and Spidergirl were also on sale

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yes, I think that was the same time.  Do you know if they are going to do that sort of thing each month?

Quote from: fox456 on September 15, 2011, 04:14PM
Yes, I think that was the same time.  Do you know if they are going to do that sort of thing each month?

Im not sure, I doubt it. Spiderman is the only things on sale I believe