Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My pleasure, Psylocke is a really good character, although, Phoenix will be better XD

Once Shadowcat, and Phoenix come out I will be on more. And most likely the same with Firestar. I wonder if the themed months have stopped now. Its just getting one or two new heroes a month now with no theme. I still want a lot of heroes tho...

Dazzler
Polaris
Rachel Grey
Hope Summers
X-23
Havok
Banshee/ Syrin
Jubilee (Maybe)
Nightcrawler/ Nocturne
Magma?
Magik?
Surge
Mercury
Blink
Prof X (Would be kind of cool maybe released with the X-Mansion)
X-Man
Cloak
Dagger
Jewel
Julia Carpenter (Alt Spiderwoman costume)
Tigra
Songbird
Moondragon

Lol long list, not includeding alt Jean costumes... XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol what a long list.

I think they are still going with the theme months. THe spidey month just gave us less stuff since Black Cat was the only new character (besides Ultimate Spider-Man) and we didn't even get the Mysterio mission. ALso this month is Halloween based which explains Blade. However the rest of the stuff (besides the Halloween event) is out of theme cause this is the month they are launching this game as fully complete and not beta.

My top 10 wishlist is...

Songbird
Polaris
Dazzler
Iceman
Nightcrawler
Angel/Archangel
Tigra
Vision
Quicksilver
Hawkeye

Lol, that's what i call a long list, maybe it will take 2 pages if you write all the outfits that you want for Jean XD.

my wish list is this one (including zones XD):
1- Phoenix
2- Shadowcat
3- Rachel Grey
4- Cable
5- X-Man
6- Professor X
7- a stronger Emma lol
8- Dazzler
9- White Phoenix
10- Xavier's school as zone
11- Santo Sanctorum as zone

Lol I forgot all about Cable, Rachel, and Nate. Xavier too for that matter.

ANyone suprised that Firestar made it in the game before SPidey's another amazing friend, Iceman?
I'm really excited for Firestar I'm just worried that she will be a Human Torch copy. I've noticed that happen before to her(although Edwards's mod for her is not the case. THe game developers should check his version of her before they make her a carbon copy like the various Spideys.)

Let's hope that Phoenix won't be a carbon copy of the current Jean, i swear, i'll die if that happens XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 17, 2011, 04:20PM
Let's hope that Phoenix won't be a carbon copy of the current Jean, i swear, i'll die if that happens XD
I doub thtat will happen. Phoenix Jean has very different effects than regular Jean. ALso then she would have already been released if she was a carbon copy. Kinda like MOhawk Storm and Beast who are very different characters which is why they ares pending os much time on them.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 17, 2011, 04:30PM
I doub thtat will happen. Phoenix Jean has very different effects than regular Jean. ALso then she would have already been released if she was a carbon copy. Kinda like MOhawk Storm and Beast who are very different characters which is why they ares pending os much time on them.

Oh i see, well, i'm really impatient and i can't wait for her anymore to be released, i want her now! lol

@ JeanGrey777:

I just wanted to say that was super generous of you (and your friend) to pass along some Psylocke codes to others at the Marvel Mods forum.  Very cool!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I am a tad surprised at Firestar getting added, but extremly happy beyond words! She has been one of my Favortie characters, possibly new about her before Jean. I dont have Human Torch so I wont know if she is a copy, but her powers are different since they are like Microwave beams, or Heat beams, not really fire. At least thats what I read before.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sometimes the developers might just hook her with Torch's powerset which I hope they don't since there is a difference between their abilities. It scares me even more since Human Torch also uses heat beams (like Ms. Marvel)

well ive gone back to playing shso again but can only play till saturday cause im going to tasmania for a week:)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 17, 2011, 06:07PM
Sometimes the developers might just hook her with Torch's powerset which I hope they don't since there is a difference between their abilities. It scares me even more since Human Torch also uses heat beams (like Ms. Marvel)

Lets hope they are smarter then that! I would love one of her emotes to be like the classic Spiderman and His amazing Friends show where she transforms from Angelica to Firestar :) I would love that!

October 18, 2011, 01:30PM #1678 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:34PM by MarvelFan12345
Everyone stay tuned! Very exciting news for this week and more.

Wednesday's patch will add the Sanctum Sanctorum. It will NOT be a new zone however be a new building added to the Daily Bugle which you can enter. Also many new Halloween decorations will be added.

We will see about 9 new heroes! Daredevil, Doctor Strange, and maybe even Firestar. Some will be unlocked from playing challenges. The challenge system and new characters are MOST likely tommorrow otherwise sometime this month.

Next two months is Nova-mber and X-Men Month. Luckily enough Phoenix can fit in both of those themes as she is cosmic like Nova and an X-Man if she doesn't come tommorrow! Colossus has been confirmed for X-Men month.

Yay sounds exciting!Wednesday's patch as in Today or next week?