Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I only had to use my gold today to buy a new character which was unfortunately Red Hulk. However no other character who I hadn't bought yet really interested me. Guess I just need Ultimate Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and Gladiator Hulk to complete my collection (and the code heroes although a Polaris fan from CBR might be able to provide a code for Pure Elektra :D)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2011, 02:01PM
Like Wave at a person, its one of the emotes. You click on someone and then hit the greet button

Thank you :)

By the way I read that Psylocke was available via code? how can I get one? I would like to have her on my team ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on October 21, 2011, 02:09PM
Thank you :)

By the way I read that Psylocke was available via code? how can I get one? I would like to have her on my team ^^

Your welcome, and you have to have a special code from Comic Con inorder to use Psylocke.

@Marvelfan, I bought Wasp because it was between her and Spidergirl, but Wasp cost less XD I could have gotten American Dream but I forgot about her lol. Just tried Elektra and she is Boss! LOL I was surprised at how good she plays :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wasp is really fun so I'm glad you got her! Spider-Girl is ok too although I prefer Wasp lol and yeah the cost is less. American Dream is cool although a ditto copy of Captain America for the most part. If you don't have him then AD is a good and cheaper replacement.

Also so glad that I got my Pure Elektra code although not much use now as I have regular Elektra. But the next code hero is Classic Wolverine who I don't care for much considering the huge number of Wolverines by then.

Internet just closed out (again lol. This update definitely should have included more servers for the game) so be back in a minute. Then we can have our Elektras team-up!

Ok, and question can people post their names again so I know everyone lol I dont want to go searching for the other List

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I know the following....
Jeanfan's is Flash Steel Viper
JeanGrey777's is Dazzling Linebacker Philospher
Fox's is Winter Fighter

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2011, 02:15PM
Your welcome, and you have to have a special code from Comic Con inorder to use Psylocke.

Oh just great one of those things "exclusive" for people from USA... oh well I'll wait I imagine that she will be available for all users without a code for the next updates, just like the missions now for 100 silver each ;)
Thanks again :)

And I'm Solid Midnight Prince by the way,but I'm sure I have most of you as my friends already ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow that Elektra teamup was really fun! Who knew playing as the same characters could be enjoyable XD. I loved the part where we both started throwing knives from the sky down upon the ninjas. THey had no chance!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 21, 2011, 02:55PM
Wow that Elektra teamup was really fun! Who knew playing as the same characters could be enjoyable XD. I loved the part where we both started throwing knives from the sky down upon the ninjas. THey had no chance!

We kicked some butt lol! I liked how one of us would throw the knives down and then right after the next so the ones who lived died XD thats probably what your talkin about :D

Yup i believe its ture, the game will be released i  Europe once it is realeased officialy

I just saw someone running around with Dr Strange, he said he didnt really win him tho, but got him because he had everyone else. I doubt that but what ever...

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2011, 03:38PM
I just saw someone running around with Dr Strange, he said he didnt really win him tho, but got him because he had everyone else. I doubt that but what ever...
I doubt that too. That probably means the codes are out.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 21, 2011, 04:04PM
I doubt that too. That probably means the codes are out.

I know, why lie about something like that? lol so dumb!

There is a new theory lol. One of the challenges requires you to add a new hero but some players already had all the characters so you were stuck on that challenge. So the developers sent them a new hero (one person got Classic DD. This person must have got Doc Strange)