Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I got Mr Fantastic with splinters the other day. He's really amusing to watch.

I believe they've said that Cyclops and Jean will have their reviews around the same time. I'm more looking forward to Cyclops' review than Jean's because Cyclops has one good power (a basic) whereas Jean has a viable Phoenix build. Having said that, I hate the Phoenix so it would be nice to have a viable Telepathy/Telekinesis build.

I have over 200 splinters right now so I'll save them up for someone. I'm not sold on Starlord or Rogue just yet, though I may get Rogue simply because she's a mutant and I have all the others bar Deadpool.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 12, 2014, 12:34PM
I got Mr Fantastic with splinters the other day. He's really amusing to watch.

I believe they've said that Cyclops and Jean will have their reviews around the same time. I'm more looking forward to Cyclops' review than Jean's because Cyclops has one good power (a basic) whereas Jean has a viable Phoenix build. Having said that, I hate the Phoenix so it would be nice to have a viable Telepathy/Telekinesis build.

I have over 200 splinters right now so I'll save them up for someone. I'm not sold on Starlord or Rogue just yet, though I may get Rogue simply because she's a mutant and I have all the others bar Deadpool.
The devs said Rogue has an absorption ability that steals an enemy's power, and Rogue gains that ability. That sounds like a cool new mechanic.

That may be but I'm not a huge fan of the character. I never have been, really.

Doomsaw shared some new Rogue tidbits:

* Rogue will be releasing after Star Lord.

* She has many steal / absorb powers (We've increased the design to be hyper customization instead of just one absorb power).

* Ultimate will be the famous incident where she steals powers of many X-Men at once (She will basically get signatures / ultimates from a bunch of X-Men for 30 seconds).

* For her signature power, we are currently leaning towards a suggestion from a player in the Rogue Feedback thread. Rogue absorbed energy from a large number of X-Students and created a massive explosive wave. However, we are open to more suggestions, so...

July 18, 2014, 03:07PM #679 Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:18PM by Jeanfan321
Ok I haven't posted here in a long time but I finally found a computer that was able to handle marvel heroes.

Anyway I need some help cause I'm loosttt. How exactly do you buy heroes with the splinter thing? I'm on level 12 with Storm and still haven't completed the crafting tutorial appearently I only have 1 simple element and can't pass these objective cause I haven't crafted other simple elements with it. So where do you find the other 2 elements?

Also how would you add someone as a friend so you guys can play missions together? My little bro made an account and we wanted to play with each other do we just meet up at avengers tower and click on each other?

Also what good does it do to craft items and get weapon gear?

Sorry if I sound like a noob but I wanna enjoy this game to the fullest and can't seem to understand the basics so thanks in advance for help :)

EDIT: Also in Pvp could just the two of us fight each other or is it groups vs other groups?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 18, 2014, 03:07PM
Ok I haven't posted here in a long time but I finally found a computer that was able to handle marvel heroes.

Anyway I need some help cause I'm loosttt. How exactly do you buy heroes with the splinter thing? I'm on level 12 with Storm and still haven't completed the crafting tutorial appearently I only have 1 simple element and can't pass these objective cause I haven't crafted other simple elements with it. So where do you find the other 2 elements?

Also how would you add someone as a friend so you guys can play missions together? My little bro made an account and we wanted to play with each other do we just meet up at avengers tower and click on each other?

Also what good does it do to craft items and get weapon gear?

Sorry if I sound like a noob but I wanna enjoy this game to the fullest and can't seem to understand the basics so thanks in advance for help :)

EDIT: Also in Pvp could just the two of us fight each other or is it groups vs other groups?

I don't know everything, but crafting elements drop from enemies. I actually stopped picking them up because I haven't been using them. Apparently at higher levels the crafter lets you unbind things and has better recipes, so it's recommended to donate to them until you get them to twenty. And about eternity splinters, there's an Adam Warlock npc in each hub. and you can buy heroes in three tiers from him. The tiers are 200, 400, and 600, apparently based on how much work went into a hero. Like Black Widow and Scarlet Witch are 200, Jean and Emma are 400, and Deadpool and Iron Man are 600. There's also a random box for 175, but it can give you dupes, which you can use to upgrade that heroes ultimate power. You do get 200 splinters if you chose a starter hero just by playing though to chapter 8, plus they drop on timer. Hope this helps.

I used a code (SDCCMH2015) and got Deadpool for free! That leaves me with all heroes but Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Luke Cage and Ghost Rider. I have over 400 splinters saved up too so I can get either Thor, Captain America, Hulk or Luke Cage if I wanted - but I think I may save them for Star Lord when he's released.

Thanks for the code, ended up getting my first dupe. It was a Storm and I got it while I was playing her. Oh well, the last ones were all good. I bought Nightcrawler during Bogo and got Luke Cage, Colossus, and Black Widow from that and other giveaways.

I've got 2 accounts for Marvel Heroes thanks to multiple e-mails and me forgetting passwords (can't find anything on the site that says you can't...)

Anyway, I completely forgot about that code :P, got Thing and Ghost Rider (who is totally kickass)

My 'many heroes account' currently consists out of
-Scarlet Witch
-Thor
-Colossus
-Thing
-Storm

And my story account consits out of
-Black Widow (who is lvl 24 and is already at Asgard, hence the Story part)
And now Ghost Rider :D

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I have 7 accounts in total. Two major ones which I've spent most of my time on, and the rest are somewhat baby accounts.
But across all those accounts I have 14 heroes (not counting repeats).
It's not cheating. xD lol

~~Hero List~~

Scarlet Witch
Storm
Invisible Woman
Moon Knight
Black Widow
Ms. Marvel
Ghost Rider
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Human Torch
Jean Grey
Taskmaster
Nightcrawler
Psylocke

Yeah, I know a lot of games are against it, but I can't find it in the rules, seven is a lot xD, While I do think that it could come in handy for using the same code a few different times, passwords and stuff could get confusing xd I'm aiming for Emma and Loki right now, but both are so expensive :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

They should make the code usable only of you've reached a certain level with at least one hero.
But anyway, I already had all those seven accounts before I found about this code, and I just didn't use them, but now I will since I got all the cool heroes I wanted (Psylocke, Sue and Ms. Marvel) so now I can focus on them while I wait for Jean's 52 review, I already have her to lvl 60 and I'm waiting for her review so I can start spec-ing her properly.
And btw Sue is amazing, she is so fun.

We have about the same number of heroes, White Queen.  I'm up to 13 heroes now:

Scarlet Witch ~ Level 53
Daredevil ~ Level 60
Thing ~ Level 39
Human Torch ~ Level 60
Emma Frost ~ Level 60
Rocket Raccoon ~ Level 36
Storm ~ Level 60
Ghost Rider ~ Level 60
Hawkeye ~ Level 38
Nightcrawler ~ Level 29
Gambit ~ Level 21
Black Panther ~ Level 1
Dr. Strange ~ Level 1
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

You should try out Doctor Strange, Fox - he is considered to be the best character in the game but also the most difficult to use properly.

I just got Doctor Strange yesterday afternoon (and got Black Panther yesterday morning).  I think I'm going to alternate playing with each of those two, taking one of them through a mission and then the other to compare two different characters closely.  It's something different I am going to try.  I have heard that Doctor Strange is difficult to play, as well as Mr. Fantastic.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927