MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmm after seeong it it kinda looks like invisible bricks..

Some other pics of effects:
Invisibility:

InvisiBat:

UpUp and Away:

Flight:

Thanks, Jeanfan321! They look great!!
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

If you feel like doing the power and need a custom invisi-brick texture (they're not using models in SHSO), I could make one :] If you don't need one that's fine too though [:

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 21, 2011, 08:59PM
If you feel like doing the power and need a custom invisi-brick texture (they're not using models in SHSO), I could make one :] If you don't need one that's fine too though [:
OMG! Could you make and post that here? it would be very awesome!! :) :) :) :) I want to replace the Crushing Sphere with a power in MSHSO or Crushing Force's MUA2 NextGen, but i can't put the effect in front of Invisible Woman..
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

What if for crushing force you took a force field disk effect and made it drop and used the handler so that the power's based off of MUA1 Storm's 1st power, but make it AOE? It wouldn't be exact but it would be kind of close...

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 21, 2011, 11:09PM
What if for crushing force you took a force field disk effect and made it drop and used the handler so that the power's based off of MUA1 Storm's 1st power, but make it AOE? It wouldn't be exact but it would be kind of close...
Awesome idea! But, where i can get the forcefield disk effect?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

HaHa that's the problem. I believe iamingy used one for his Invisible Woman's flight mod...you could try and figure our what effect he based it off of? I'll take a look myself when I'm at my home computer :]

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 21, 2011, 11:45PM
HaHa that's the problem. I believe iamingy used one for his Invisible Woman's flight mod...you could try and figure our what effect he based it off of? I'll take a look myself when I'm at my home computer :]
Okay.. but what do you mean this.. (the sentence that bold and underlined) :
"..and used the handler so that the power's based off of MUA1 Storm's 1st power.."
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

The handler defines how the power works. So Storm's 1st power targets itself right above an enemy so that would make a good base for crushing force

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 22, 2011, 12:00AM
The handler defines how the power works. So Storm's 1st power targets itself right above an enemy so that would make a good base for crushing force
OK!! :) :) :) Thanks for the instructions!! I'll try it :) :) :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Update released!! :) :) :) It's released on the booster release thread. Hope you all guys likes it!!! :) :) :)
(I'll post some pics later when i get home)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

AH! Looks lovely! Well done!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Fantastic! Cant wait to test her out :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Updated the Sue's update release thread with pics!! :) :) :laola:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

dude you truly are a big fan of Sue,
it must have taken a lot of time to work on those powers !!!
I can't even think about it
two thumbs up !!!!
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P