MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm playing with your Invisible Woman booster and I certainly do like a lot of the effects and additions, so thank you for all the work! However...

...it unfortunately doesn't seem to be bug-proof yet. The game sometimes crashes on me when get her on a full 4-persons team - it freezes when loading the mission. I can't put my finger on the specifics, some teams work and others don't . For example, it freezes when I get her on a team with Dr. Strange, Nightcrawler and Deadpool, replacing Nightcrawler or Dr. Strange often does the trick but not always, Deadpool doesn't seem to factor in the issue, although I think I did get her in a 4-persons team with both Nightcrawler and the Doc - it's rather frustrating to have trial-and-error attempts to see which team configurations work and which don't, especially as I'm clueless to the problem or the solution.
I never had this problem in 4p-teams without Sue.

Does anybody have similar issues? Or better: ideas on how to fix this (ideally without needing a game restart!)

Did a little bit more testing and I don't get it at all anymore...
I got the impression that Sue+Nightcrawler+2 others might not work. Tried it with Cap & Iron Man, that worked normally. Replaced one with Dr. Strange, it crashed. Tried it again, slowly building up to the pairing of the three + a random other character, it crashed. Triple-checked... it suddenly worked.

Although I guess that this seemingly random, yet sometimes persistent issue lies somewhere within the Sue boost, I could be sorely mistaken, and apologize if the problem is not in this boost at all. I don't want to downplay your enrichment of the character.

But maybe anybody recognizes this problem?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on October 02, 2012, 09:41AM
I'm playing with your Invisible Woman booster and I certainly do like a lot of the effects and additions, so thank you for all the work! However...

...it unfortunately doesn't seem to be bug-proof yet. The game sometimes crashes on me when get her on a full 4-persons team - it freezes when loading the mission. I can't put my finger on the specifics, some teams work and others don't . For example, it freezes when I get her on a team with Dr. Strange, Nightcrawler and Deadpool, replacing Nightcrawler or Dr. Strange often does the trick but not always, Deadpool doesn't seem to factor in the issue, although I think I did get her in a 4-persons team with both Nightcrawler and the Doc - it's rather frustrating to have trial-and-error attempts to see which team configurations work and which don't, especially as I'm clueless to the problem or the solution.
I never had this problem in 4p-teams without Sue.

Does anybody have similar issues? Or better: ideas on how to fix this (ideally without needing a game restart!)
Quote from: Hobgoblin on October 02, 2012, 10:41AM
Did a little bit more testing and I don't get it at all anymore...
I got the impression that Sue+Nightcrawler+2 others might not work. Tried it with Cap & Iron Man, that worked normally. Replaced one with Dr. Strange, it crashed. Tried it again, slowly building up to the pairing of the three + a random other character, it crashed. Triple-checked... it suddenly worked.

Although I guess that this seemingly random, yet sometimes persistent issue lies somewhere within the Sue boost, I could be sorely mistaken, and apologize if the problem is not in this boost at all. I don't want to downplay your enrichment of the character.

But maybe anybody recognizes this problem?
Sorry for late reply,
Hm, I'm not having this problem. It works fine with all characters. Try to redownload and reinstall the booster and tell me if it working or not :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I have a problem i hope you can help me.
I installed another version of magneto with another herostat but i dont like it and i want install your magneto booster again. But when i started a new game always the powers "Scrap Blades" and "Rending Force" not run. I dont know what i can do becouse i change the herostat with magneto DarkMarkZX, i install your booster and i start a new game but it still does not work...

i hope you can help me. Thank you very much in advance :)

Quote from: pabliku on October 27, 2012, 04:05AM
I have a problem i hope you can help me.
I installed another version of magneto with another herostat but i dont like it and i want install your magneto booster again.
What version is that? The base booster, or the update?

Quote from: pabliku on October 27, 2012, 04:05AM
But when i started a new game always the powers "Scrap Blades" and "Rending Force" not run. I dont know what i can do because i change the herostat with magneto DarkMarkZX, i install your booster and i start a new game but it still does not work...

i hope you can help me. Thank you very much in advance :)
Could you post the herostat? :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on October 27, 2012, 08:45AM
What version is that? The base booster, or the update?

I install the "Magneto Booster by FelipeAraujoMelo"

Could you post the herostat? :)

I install this herostat after your booster:

stats {
   ailevel = 2 ;
   autospend = bruiser_light ;
   body = 6 ;
   characteranims = 175_magneto ;
   charactername = Magneto ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = XX ;
   mind = 10 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   name = Magneto ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_magneto ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 17501 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = 80's ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Age of Apocalypse ;
   skin_05 = 05 ;
   skin_05_name = X-Men Legends ;
   sounddir = magnet_m ;
   strength = 5 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 7 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = magneto_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = leadership ;
      }

StatEffect {
      anim = flying ;
      bolt = Bip01 Spine1 ;
      effect = char/magneto/flying ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //ClassicHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //UltimateHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //XMLHelmet ;
      }

}

Quote from: pabliku on October 28, 2012, 05:44AM
I install the "Magneto Booster by FelipeAraujoMelo"

That's the problem! It appears my booster's files is not compatible with FelipeAraujoMelo's Magneto Booster's files. Maybe his files is conflicting with my files that makes my booster can't be running well. Try reinstall the magneto mod from beginning, and then replace the original mod files with my booster. :)
I hope my advice can help you, and happy playing :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on October 28, 2012, 08:47AM
That's the problem! It appears my booster's files is not compatible with FelipeAraujoMelo's Magneto Booster's files. Maybe his files is conflicting with my files that makes my booster can't be running well. Try reinstall the magneto mod from beginning, and then replace the original mod files with my booster. :)
I hope my advice can help you, and happy playing :)

YES! IT RUN!! :D
The problem was that i put your booster on the FelipeAraujoMelo Booster. So I deleted all magneto folder and then i installed magneto original and finally your booster. Now it run perfectly!!! :)

Thank you so much for everything and the time to help me. I think this is on of the best boosters. The ultimate magneto powerful!!

Thanks again! ;)
:storm: :emmafrost:

Quote from: pabliku on October 28, 2012, 01:58PM
YES! IT RUN!! :D
The problem was that i put your booster on the FelipeAraujoMelo Booster. So I deleted all magneto folder and then i installed magneto original and finally your booster. Now it run perfectly!!! :)

Thank you so much for everything and the time to help me. I think this is on of the best boosters. The ultimate magneto powerful!!

Thanks again! ;)
Your welcome :D
I'm glad it's working for you. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

November 01, 2012, 12:26PM #129 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:41AM by MUALover
:iceman: Iceman Booster :iceman:
Early build preview video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LevtKRuWWGU&feature=g-crec-u

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Frost Barrage : Throws shards of ice at enemies, inflicting Cold Dmg. Chance to slow enemies to 50% speed.
Freeze Beam : Sends out a beam, freezing enemies for a time. If the frozen enemy receives a Critical hit, enemy will shatter.
Arctic Wind : Launch a continuous stream of ice towards enemies, doing Cold Dmg.
Frigid Blast : Create an outward blast of ice, freezing enemies in a radius.
Spiked Punch : Builds ice on his left hand, then thrusting it forward, causing powerful knockback.
Blizzard : Self Explanatory
Ice Drop : Iceman jumps up, builds ice on his right hand, then slams it down, causing powerful knockback, and slowing enemies for a time. Press the power button twice to activate it.
Frost Bite : Gives entire party ice gloves for a time, adding $DMG_COLD to melee attacks with a chance to slow enemies by 50%
Frozen Form : Ice totally covers Iceman for some time, increasing melee damage and adding Cold Dmg to all attacks.
Deep Freeze : Release an ice wave with maximum power which damages and slows all enemies with a chance to freeze and kill them.

Other Features
1. Contains 'Heart Of Ice' booster by Marvintage and Iammingy.
2. Adds 3 new random normal attacks, new effects on popup, trip, and stun attacks.
3. Ice Slide has been moved into ability. Press jump button twice to activate it
How To : Install
Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game
Marvintage : For his 'Heart Of Ice' booster.
Iammingy : For his booster that included on 'Heart Of Ice' booster by Marvintage.
12emre12 : For his Iceman's 'Ice Pillar' code.
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'
You : For downloading :D

Download Link
Iceman Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/?8qd3eh8351ea7fz
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on November 01, 2012, 12:57PM
everything looks great ;)
Quote from: pabliku on November 01, 2012, 01:15PM
AWESOME! Downloading right now. ;)

Thank you! Tell me if there's bugs and errors ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Don't forget to credit Iammingy too! I built it off his :P