MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on December 27, 2012, 12:20AM
Odd :/
NVM! Now it works all fine, all skins have two passives :D

I'm glad that it's working!! Any other bugs? :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 27, 2012, 01:14AM
I'm glad that it's working!! Any other bugs? :D
Nope :P What about the one that you dont revert back to normal outfit when using Normal Jean Grey while wearing the third skin? Is it fixed ?

Quote from: White Queen on December 27, 2012, 02:09AM
Nope :P What about the one that you dont revert back to normal outfit when using Normal Jean Grey while wearing the third skin? Is it fixed ?

It's in development :D This maybe looks confusing too.. :(
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Look in the powerstyles, where the Dark Phoenix skin swap code is.
Or idk, it might be the skin itself or something

Quote from: White Queen on December 27, 2012, 02:36AM
Look in the powerstyles, where the Dark Phoenix skin swap code is.
Or idk, it might be the skin itself or something
There's nothing wrong inside her powerstyle, I've double checked that..
Maybe the skin itself causing the trouble..
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 27, 2012, 02:38AM
There's nothing wrong inside her powerstyle, I've double checked that..
Maybe the skin itself causing the trouble..
Well, i just replaced all her four basic skins with the following:
Ultimate
First Class
New X-Men
Modern Marvel Girl

Going from dark phoenix to ultimate is fine
First Class however when you pick it, removes all your powers and your melee attacks are weird and stuff
Going from Dark Phoenix to new X-men the first time it stays dark phoenix, then when you do it again it turns into first class skin and the third time it changes into the medusa outfit o_O
with Modern Marvel Girl it turns into medusa XD

So that means that the third skin your booster has is not compatible with skin change or something. :/ so I believe the problem is in the skin file. Maybe hex editing is required idk, not sure. :/

Quote from: White Queen on December 27, 2012, 03:23AM
Well, i just replaced all her four basic skins with the following:
Ultimate
First Class
New X-Men
Modern Marvel Girl

Going from dark phoenix to ultimate is fine
First Class however when you pick it, removes all your powers and your melee attacks are weird and stuff
Going from Dark Phoenix to new X-men the first time it stays dark phoenix, then when you do it again it turns into first class skin and the third time it changes into the medusa outfit o_O
with Modern Marvel Girl it turns into medusa XD

So that means that the third skin your booster has is not compatible with skin change or something. :/ so I believe the problem is in the skin file. Maybe hex editing is required idk, not sure. :/

Yep, I tried and the third skin has the problem.. I don't know how to fix it.

Soon, I'll release a new v.01 package (delete the old one, of course), that contains all previous updates (v.01, v.01a, and v.01b) :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: White Queen on December 27, 2012, 10:33PM
I think the skin has to be hex edited or something :/
Yep, maybe. I don't know very much about hex editing XD

The 'new' v.01 package for Jean is uploaded, mostly have new features :
:phoenix: The 'missing texture' have been added
:phoenix: Fixed 'switched Phoenix Force' talents typo
:phoenix: Fixed some typo in the powerstyle
:phoenix: Fixed Herostat
:phoenix: Fixed 'Phoenix Force Level Requirement' talents typo
:phoenix: Fixed 'Passives' talents typo. However, there are 2 passives per skin XD
:phoenix: New icons for Jean Grey (my second attempt to do Icons, it's bad isn't it? XD) :
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 27, 2012, 11:01PM
Yep, maybe. I don't know very much about hex editing XD

The 'new' v.01 package for Jean is uploaded, mostly have new features :
:phoenix: The 'missing texture' have been added
:phoenix: Fixed 'switched Phoenix Force' talents typo
:phoenix: Fixed some typo in the powerstyle
:phoenix: Fixed Herostat
:phoenix: Fixed 'Phoenix Force Level Requirement' talents typo
:phoenix: Fixed 'Passives' talents typo. However, there are 2 passives per skin XD
:phoenix: New icons for Jean Grey (my second attempt to do Icons, it's bad isn't it? XD) :

Well the icons are sparkly-ish , but i wouldnt say they are bad..though the hands do scare me a little XD
But i like em :D
Is it possible that the rage ( phoenix ) powers have their own fiery icons while the normal ones have pinkish.
Btw I thought Deedoo was making the icons xD

EDIT: Actually in game they look alot better :D <3

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 12:29AM
Well the icons are sparkly-ish , but i wouldnt say they are bad..though the hands do scare me a little XD
But i like em :D
Is it possible that the rage ( phoenix ) powers have their own fiery icons while the normal ones have pinkish.
Btw I thought Deedoo was making the icons xD

Lol :D

I can't do that, and anyone can't too, because a template of an icon contains 12 icons, while this booster have 20 powers :) And, there's no such a way (not possible/imposibble) the 'pinkish' icons can turned and changed into 'fiery' during playing the game when using Dark Phoenix boost XD

Yes, DeeDooo is making the icons, until I learned on how to do Icons. XD

ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Also I hope you dont mind that i renamed the powers and their descriptions cuz i kinda do that for all mods I install. I do it cuz i have a pretty active and interesting imagination XD And I like to make the descriptions more interesting and ... imaginative xD and dw I dont share the renamed stuff, they are just for my personal use ( as in i dont release them ) :)

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 12:52AM
Also I hope you dont mind that i renamed the powers and their descriptions cuz i kinda do that for all mods I install. I do it cuz i have a pretty active and interesting imagination XD And I like to make the descriptions more interesting and ... imaginative xD and dw I dont share the renamed stuff, they are just for my personal use ( as in i dont release them ) :)

It's okay ;)
Also, can you post it all of them? I wanna see it. :) Sorry for disturbing you anyway.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 28, 2012, 12:55AM
It's okay ;)
Also, can you post it all of them? I wanna see it. :) Sorry for disturbing you anyway.
um ok XD

Telekinesis - "Allows Jean to lift and throw objects and enemies using the power of her mind."
Pyrokinesis - "Allows Dark Phoenix to lift and throw objects and enemies while burning them in the air, causing fire damage."

Psionic Bolt - "Jean fires a homing bolt of psionic energy that causes mental damage on impact."
Fireball - "Dark Phoenix fires a homing ball of fire that burns enemies upon contact, causing fire damage."

Mental Burst - "Jean releases a burst of mental energy that causes mental damage to enemies and reduces their attack damage."
Pyrokinetic Burst - "Dark Phoenix releases a burst of pyrokinetic energy that repels targets and causes fire damage."

Telekinetic Spin - "Jean channels a beam of telekinetic energy which pulls the enemy towards her and begins spinning them around herself, causing radial damage to other nearby enemies."
Telekinetic Grip - "Dark Phoenix channels a beam of pyrokinetic energy which grabs the target and pulls them towards herself, and then repels them away from her."

Telekinetic Encasement - "Jean releases a wave of telekinetic energy which encases enemies around her in telekinetic spheres, causing mental damage to them upon release."
Restraining Wave - "Dark Phoenix releases a wave of pyrokinetic energy which suspends enemies into the air, stunning them upon release."

Mind Freeze - "Jean channels a beam of mental energy that temporarily shuts down the mind of an enemy, freezing them in place."
Pyrokinetic Blast - "Dark Phoenix releases a blast of pyrokinetic energy infront of her, which repels enemies and burns them."

Mental Guardian - "Jean creates a small psionic entity which shoots psionic bolts at nearby enemies."
Phoenix's Fury - "Dark Phoenix suspends enemies around her, burning them at the same time and then repels them away from her."

Telekinetic Shield - "Jean surrounds herself with a telekinetic shield which has a chance to deflect projectiles."
Phoenix's Embrace - "Dark Phoenix creates a pyrokinetic field around herself which lifts nearby enemies into the air and burns them."

Dark Phoenix - "Jean turns into the Dark Phoenix, shifting all powers from telekinetic and telepathic to pyrokinetic."
Revert - "Dark Phoenix allows Jean to regain control of her mind, shifting all powers from pyrokinetic to telekinetic and telepathic."

Mind Force - "Jean releases the full force of her mind, repelling enemies around her and causing mental damage."
Phoenix Force - "Dark Phoenix releases the full force of her powers, causing fire damage to nearby enemies with a chance to convert them to her side."

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 01:09AM
um ok XD

Telekinesis - "Allows Jean to lift and throw objects and enemies using the power of her mind."
Pyrokinesis - "Allows Dark Phoenix to lift and throw objects and enemies while burning them in the air, causing fire damage."

Psionic Bolt - "Jean fires a homing bolt of psionic energy that causes mental damage on impact."
Fireball - "Dark Phoenix fires a homing ball of fire that burns enemies upon contact, causing fire damage."

Mental Burst - "Jean releases a burst of mental energy that causes mental damage to enemies and reduces their attack damage."
Pyrokinetic Burst - "Dark Phoenix releases a burst of pyrokinetic energy that repels targets and causes fire damage."

Telekinetic Spin - "Jean channels a beam of telekinetic energy which pulls the enemy towards her and begins spinning them around herself, causing radial damage to other nearby enemies."
Telekinetic Grip - "Dark Phoenix channels a beam of pyrokinetic energy which grabs the target and pulls them towards herself, and then repels them away from her."

Telekinetic Encasement - "Jean releases a wave of telekinetic energy which encases enemies around her in telekinetic spheres, causing mental damage to them upon release."
Restraining Wave - "Dark Phoenix releases a wave of pyrokinetic energy which suspends enemies into the air, stunning them upon release."

Mind Freeze - "Jean channels a beam of mental energy that temporarily shuts down the mind of an enemy, freezing them in place."
Pyrokinetic Blast - "Dark Phoenix releases a blast of pyrokinetic energy infront of her, which repels enemies and burns them."

Mental Guardian - "Jean creates a small psionic entity which shoots psionic bolts at nearby enemies."
Phoenix's Fury - "Dark Phoenix suspends enemies around her, burning them at the same time and then repels them away from her."

Telekinetic Shield - "Jean surrounds herself with a telekinetic shield which has a chance to deflect projectiles."
Phoenix's Embrace - "Dark Phoenix creates a pyrokinetic field around herself which lifts nearby enemies into the air and burns them."

Dark Phoenix - "Jean turns into the Dark Phoenix, shifting all powers from telekinetic and telepathic to pyrokinetic."
Revert - "Dark Phoenix allows Jean to regain control of her mind, shifting all powers from pyrokinetic to telekinetic and telepathic."

Mind Force - "Jean releases the full force of her mind, repelling enemies around her and causing mental damage."
Phoenix Force - "Dark Phoenix releases the full force of her powers, causing fire damage to nearby enemies with a chance to convert them to her side."

It's creative! I like those names and descriptions! You have an awesome brain! :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench