MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 06:25AM
Oh wow THANK YOU!!!!....sorry, stupid question time!!!! :D Why is thanos mod necessary for this prof x booster?

Lol, sorry, I meant BliZZ's Original Professor Xavier mod. Will edit that. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 13, 2013, 06:31AM
Lol, sorry, I meant BliZZ's Original Professor Xavier mod. Will edit that. :)

No prob, again  :xavier: :xavier: thank you so much  :xavier: :xavier:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 06:33AM
No prob, again  :xavier: :xavier: thank you so much  :xavier: :xavier:

Your welcome :) I hope you and everybody else enjoy him with this booster :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

MUALover, I love you man!  :laola:
Thank you for the pawnsome Xavier booster!  :runaway:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 13, 2013, 09:35AM
MUALover, I love you man!  :laola:
Thank you for the pawnsome Xavier booster!  :runaway:
Thank you very much, Zuzu_009, and, your welcome! :)

ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Well i am playing him already, and I lervs it. havent found any glitches as yet.

It's a shame I can't mod or make boosters. this learning curve is kind of steep for me so it will most certainly take a few.

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 10:35AM
Well i am playing him already, and I lervs it. havent found any glitches as yet.

Well, what do you think? Is there an improvement from the old Professor X's mod after installing the booster? :D

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 10:35AM
It's a shame I can't mod or make boosters. this learning curve is kind of steep for me so it will most certainly take a few.

Making boosters is easy in my opinion. You just need to understand a lot of coding ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 13, 2013, 10:46AM
Well, what do you think? Is there an improvement from the old Professor X's mod after installing the booster? :D

Making boosters is easy in my opinion. You just need to understand a lot of coding ;)

thats my problem. i know zilch about coding and most wouldnt have the patience  to go through it with me without treating me like a lummox. So I am trucking along.

But I have to say I am already learning more and more, so that i actually understand some terms and purposes just by reading other peoples posts. Thats why I'm all up in modding section's grill lol

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 13, 2013, 11:15AM
thats my problem. i know zilch about coding and most wouldnt have the patience  to go through it with me without treating me like a lummox. So I am trucking along.

But I have to say I am already learning more and more, so that i actually understand some terms and purposes just by reading other peoples posts. Thats why I'm all up in modding section's grill lol

Well, I hope you can studying and practice about coding. I'm sure it'll be awesome if you make some boosters ;) Or even a mod!
Good luck on your learning, RoMunroe! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I just watched your Professor Xavier booster's video.  I was impressed -- a video is worth more than even pictures.  The powers seemed to get better and more unique as it went along.  Thanks for the booster.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hey :) . I was wondering if i could change the dark phoenix skin that jean changes into. i want to use the MUA 2 dark phoenix skin because the texture looks better.

Quote from: fox456 on February 13, 2013, 02:32PM
I just watched your Professor Xavier booster's video.  I was impressed -- a video is worth more than even pictures.  The powers seemed to get better and more unique as it went along.  Thanks for the booster.

Thanks a lot, Fox! :) And your welcome :)

Quote from: michaell17 on February 13, 2013, 04:37PM
Hey :) . I was wondering if i could change the dark phoenix skin that jean changes into. i want to use the MUA 2 dark phoenix skin because the texture looks better.

You can change it.
First, make sure you have backup the 12301.igb file on the 'actors' folder to somewhere else. Then, rename your new Dark Phoenix skin into 12301. After that, overwrite the old one with the new skin. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

you have like the best boosters! i have almost all of them. you should make a Hope Summers booster! i would really like to see one of those lol