MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: michaell17 on February 13, 2013, 08:07PM
you have like the best boosters! i have almost all of them. you should make a Hope Summers booster! i would really like to see one of those lol

Thank you, I'm glad you like my boosters. :) I think I can make it if I have permissions to the original Hope Summers mod creator. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I hope you do! i really like your boosters! my favorites are iceman and jean but i like the all :)

Quote from: michaell17 on February 13, 2013, 08:20PM
I hope you do!
I'll see what I can do ;)

Quote from: michaell17 on February 13, 2013, 08:20PM
i really like your boosters! my favorites are iceman and jean but i like the all :)
Thank you, michaell17! It really means a lot. :)

ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

You know, perhaps it is me just brainfarting, but if there isn't too much on your plate, perhaps you could peruse through some of the outdated mods and boost those suckers into current status....just an idea....

I have seen alot of mods that, although perhaps great at the time and def playable...seem really old school compared to yours. Yours are flashier :D

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

OMG!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Love professor X's booster!!

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 14, 2013, 01:50AM
You know, perhaps it is me just brainfarting, but if there isn't too much on your plate, perhaps you could peruse through some of the outdated mods and boost those suckers into current status....just an idea....

I have seen alot of mods that, although perhaps great at the time and def playable...seem really old school compared to yours. Yours are flashier :D

I certainly agree :) There are a lot of mods awaiting for MUALover's magical touch  :chuckle:

Quote from: Owl City on February 14, 2013, 07:29AM
OMG!!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Love professor X's booster!!
Thank you, Owl City! :D

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 14, 2013, 01:50AM
You know, that's a great idea!

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 14, 2013, 07:38AM
I certainly agree :) There are a lot of mods awaiting for MUALover's magical touch  :chuckle:
lol :rofl:, thank you :)
But I think it would take a long time because I have to get the modder's permission to do it. Some of them are rarely online.. :(
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

great job, splendid mods, but unfortunately i have a problem with your magneto booster. the problem is that all his powers do 1 damage including his ultimate, only the 3rd power does the dmg as it is in the description (the magnetic wave). i have DarkMark's magneto mod, may that be the problem? do i have to copy the original magneto from Official characters?
thank you for your time

Quote from: mike_89x on February 16, 2013, 09:24AM
great job, splendid mods, but unfortunately i have a problem with your magneto booster. the problem is that all his powers do 1 damage including his ultimate, only the 3rd power does the dmg as it is in the description (the magnetic wave). i have DarkMark's magneto mod, may that be the problem? do i have to copy the original magneto from Official characters?
thank you for your time

Did you start a new game? Maybe that will fix it. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

i did start a new game, and at the begining it did dmg; only at the level at murderworld and after did this happen

i remember i used to have this problem with nowhere man's magneto booster, and what i did was not copy the files from his actors folder and it worked, all powers displayed the correct damage; but you have no actors folder so i really dont know what to do. i tried replacing some files with some original ones from the official characters or from darkmark's folder hoping for a change but no success whatsoever. thx for your reply btw

Quote from: mike_89x on February 16, 2013, 10:16AM
i did start a new game, and at the begining it did dmg; only at the level at murderworld and after did this happen
Strangely enough I don't have this problem.

Quote from: mike_89x on February 16, 2013, 10:28AM
but you have no actors folder so i really dont know what to do.
That's what I call a booster. :D My boosters is power boosters, so there's no references to actors folder, except new animations and fightstyles.

Quote from: mike_89x on February 16, 2013, 10:28AM
i remember i used to have this problem with nowhere man's magneto booster, and what i did was not copy the files from his actors folder and it worked, all powers displayed the correct damage; i tried replacing some files with some original ones from the official characters or from darkmark's folder hoping for a change but no success whatsoever. thx for your reply btw
I think my booster is not compatible with Dark Mark's Magneto version, try reinstall the Official Characters Mod, there's Magneto mod in the official characters mod, right? And overwrite Magneto's Official Characters Mod files with my booster's files, and see if the problem coming again :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

as i recall, dark mark did the official characters magneto, and his separate one is just an updated version and fully compatible with official characters pack. so i just cant see the problem. thx for your response

Quote from: mike_89x on February 17, 2013, 04:00AM
as i recall, dark mark did the official characters magneto, and his separate one is just an updated version and fully compatible with official characters pack. so i just cant see the problem. thx for your response

Perhaps it's the updates that make darkmarks magneto not compatible with MUAlovers magneto

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

An update for Invisible Woman has been released! Check out her release post!!

Preview video : http://youtu.be/5jJ94ZvVQys

Hope you enjoy it! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench