MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MUALover on February 20, 2013, 08:13PM
Will work on it someday, and she will have a whole different powerset!! Brainstorming on powerset though. *cough* Outsider *cough* :D

Polaris, huh? :polaris: No problem. I'll have her up next. Probably in less than 20. Stay tuned. And over at the moveset thread, I added (don't laugh) WWE superstars! Just 10 are there for now, but I'll release more soon.

EDIT: Here it is. I think this is very different from Magneto. Will be posted at the moveset thread as well.

:polaris: POLARIS

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050409032626/marveldatabase/images/9/9e/Polaris_002.jpg

Magnetic Polarity: Magnetically uses pieces of metal and controls them to randomly hit enemies.
Forcefield Surprise: Creates a forcefield to shield herself briefly, then pushes that field outward to damage all enemies forward, for knockback.
Pole Position: Magnetically brings a metal pole to her - hitting enemies along the way, plants it on the ground and swings her body around it for radial damage, then throws it back, damaging them in a stylish combo.
Entrapment: Creates a magnetic trap. When enemies get near it, metal debris crushes them causing radial damage.
Magnetic Laser: Fires a beam of magnetic power that damages and stuns by attacking the metal in one's body.
Negative 2 Positive: Polaris absorbs the negative emotions of her enemies and uses it become 25% more damaging, and 25% more immune to damage. (Boost)
(NOTE: She had these powers briefly when she lost her magnetism in an X-Men comic.)
Pestilence: Recalls her days as a horseman of Apocalypse. Enters a field that drains health of enemies near her. Becomes immune to radiation poisoning, and can get past enemy shields. (Boost)
Metal Rain: Flies up, and magnetically throws multiple iron balls at all enemies, causing huge crushing damage. (Xtreme)
Abilities - Flight
Grab Smash - Magnetically flies enemy up, flips them upside-down, then drops them hard.

Half-daughter of :magneto:, and X-Factor member at one point. Lover of :havok:.

Quote from: Outsider on February 20, 2013, 09:01PM
Polaris, huh? :polaris: No problem. I'll have her up next. Probably in less than 20. Stay tuned.
Okay then, I'm looking forward on your suggestions about Polaris powersets :)

And over at the moveset thread, I added (don't laugh) WWE superstars! Just 10 are there for now, but I'll release more soon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I laughed!!! :rofl:
lol, sorry. But, the WWE superstars powersets are great too! ;)

EDIT : Looked at the powerstyle, they are great!! Thank you for this!! :)

EDIT2 : I think I can't make a Polaris booster as soon as Norrin Radd gave me permission to use his Polaris mod as a base.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 20, 2013, 09:28PM
Okay then, I'm looking forward on your suggestions about Polaris powersets :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I laughed!!! :rofl:
lol, sorry. But, the WWE superstars powersets are great too! ;)

EDIT : Looked at the powerstyle, they are great!! Thank you for this!! :)

No problem. Made a little edit to "Pole Position," so she can be more fun to play as. I think someday I'll do powersets for Wolverine :wolverine: and Juggernaut :juggernaut:, as I think they can be even more damaging and... just downright scary.

Quote from: Outsider on February 20, 2013, 09:55PM
No problem. Made a little edit to "Pole Position," so she can be more fun to play as. I think someday I'll do powersets for Wolverine :wolverine: and Juggernaut :juggernaut:, as I think they can be even more damaging and... just downright scary.

You can place them in my workbench if you want to ;) Pole Position is great too, many combos in one single power!! :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Polaris, huh? :polaris: No problem. I'll have her up next. Probably in less than 20. Stay tuned. And over at the moveset thread, I added (don't laugh) WWE superstars! Just 10 are there for now, but I'll release more soon.

EDIT: Here it is. I think this is very different from Magneto. Will be posted at the moveset thread as well.

:polaris: POLARIS

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050409032626/marveldatabase/images/9/9e/Polaris_002.jpg

Magnetic Polarity: Magnetically uses pieces of metal and controls them to randomly hit enemies.
Forcefield Surprise: Creates a forcefield to shield herself briefly, then pushes that field outward to damage all enemies forward, for knockback.
Pole Position: Magnetically brings a metal pole to her - hitting enemies along the way, plants it on the ground and swings her body around it for radial damage, then throws it back, damaging them in a stylish combo.
Entrapment: Creates a magnetic trap. When enemies get near it, metal debris crushes them causing radial damage.
Magnetic Laser: Fires a beam of magnetic power that damages and stuns by attacking the metal in one's body.
Negative 2 Positive: Polaris absorbs the negative emotions of her enemies and uses it become 25% more damaging, and 25% more immune to damage. (Boost)
(NOTE: She had these powers briefly when she lost her magnetism in an X-Men comic.)
Pestilence: Recalls her days as a horseman of Apocalypse. Enters a field that drains health of enemies near her. Becomes immune to radiation poisoning, and can get past enemy shields. (Boost)
Metal Rain: Flies up, and magnetically throws multiple iron balls at all enemies, causing huge crushing damage. (Xtreme)
Abilities - Flight
Grab Smash - Magnetically flies enemy up, flips them upside-down, then drops them hard.

Half-daughter of :magneto:, and X-Factor member at one point. Lover of :havok:.

Oh this looks awesome! *Nerd Moment* She's still in there*/Nerd Moment*
Quote from: MUALover on February 20, 2013, 09:28PM

EDIT2 : I think I can't make a Polaris booster as soon as Norrin Radd gave me permission to use his Polaris mod as a base.
Well his last login was jan 13th :(

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

January 13 wasn't that long ago.  Sounds like he is still around the forum.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 21, 2013, 04:24AM
January 13 wasn't that long ago.  Sounds like he is still around the forum.

Right you are, but still, he rarely online sometimes.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 21, 2013, 07:49AM
Right you are, but still, he rarely online sometimes.
Does have like a "Ask my permission" thing on his mods? If you sent him pm and an official question on one of his posts, did he specify that HAD to have an answer. He only talked about asking for permission right?

HAHA Never mind me, I'm fishing for straws lol

But I did send him a message asking for permission, or to please say yes, should MUAlover ask, and then i totally made you seem like BoosterGod MUA lol

I tried to download The v.03 of your Invisible Woman booster but it wouldn't let me, it said that the file could only be downloaded so many times or something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 21, 2013, 12:52PM
I tried to download The v.03 of your Invisible Woman booster but it wouldn't let me, it said that the file could only be downloaded so many times or something.

Got the same thing ( but I was able to dl it before so:

Here goes Midnight :) Try this one.

https://www.box.com/s/s6vv5iiu9740228x5u6e

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 21, 2013, 02:16PM

Thanks so much Ro :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 21, 2013, 12:52PM
It's not happening to me, I can download it. Mediafire acting strange now... :confused:

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 21, 2013, 02:16PM

Thank you for upload a new link, Ro. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 21, 2013, 06:21PM
It's not happening to me, I can download it. Mediafire acting strange now... :confused:
Thank you for upload a new link, Ro. :)

Yes, on this simsite I'm on they also had a HUGE problem because of mediafire, so since i keep all the stuff I download from here ( which soon will be almost every every mod available it seems, maybe in the future I can make an updated version of the links like that xlensherr did a while back. or if i see someone needs what i maybe have filed away.

I just played her for the first time last night and she is just too awesome now, I didnt like her skins or the skins available because she looked like a housewife, but with these powers she is just too awesome :)