MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2013, 04:51AM #360 Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:11AM by MUALover
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 14, 2013, 06:53PM
I haven't found as much errors as Jeanfan321 does but there are some animation glitches sometimes especially when she does the Eagle Dive :eek: Green colored glitches trail from her behind on what I think should be pink. Another animation glitch I had was when using her boost, Ultrasonic Wave, whenever an enemy hits her, something glitchy in the form of pixelated animation appears around her which I think isn't supposed to happen  :confused:
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 14, 2013, 07:23PM
I also had thise problem with eagles dive it works but there's always green squares around her which means its a texture problem.

For the Eagle Dive error, I just realized that there's a texture that isn't packaged in the Songbird booster.. Will upload it shortly, sorry for the inconvenience..

For the Ultrasonic Wave error, I think it's an effect problem. I may check that later..

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 14, 2013, 06:53PM
But despite that, I give it a 10/10 for awesomeness for I had a lot of fun using her melee combos :D
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 14, 2013, 07:23PM
Other than the slight bugs the mod is awesome can't get her out of my roster :D

Thank you so much everyone! I'm glad you guys like the booster ;)

EDIT: You may want to download the 'Missing texture' error, and don't forget, just copy and place it at the 'textures' folder (../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/textures)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on May 15, 2013, 04:51AM
EDIT: You may want to download the 'Missing texture' error, and don't forget, just copy and place it at the 'textures' folder (../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/textures)

You mean the textures folder from your Songbird booster? o.o I think I already had it in the first place D:

Oh and hope you won't mind my stupidity for asking this but can I just confirm the files I have to install first before your Songbird's wings effects? It's Deedoo's wing effects followed by gevth's --- right?  :eek:

May 16, 2013, 09:18AM #362 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:25AM by MUALover
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 16, 2013, 06:27AM
You mean the textures folder from your Songbird booster? o.o I think I already had it in the first place D:
It's an .igb file. The 'textures' folder in the package just contains her new icons. Not including the textures that missing, so you have to download and put it to the 'textures' folder to your MUA directory if you want the problem to be fixed ;)

can I just confirm the files I have to install first before your Songbird's wings effects? It's Deedoo's wing effects followed by gevth's --- right?  :eek:
Yeah, you're right. I forgot to include what files that you have to download first before installing the booster. Forgive my stupidity, I'll edit the release post.

Oh and hope you won't mind my stupidity for asking this
No, lol, you're not stupid at all.. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Gonna test this today and do some bug hunting. Gotta say I'm a big fan your boosters!

Many thanks for the Magneto booster. He was a pretty bad character at first. But then I downloaded the booster and am ready to kick some villain butt! (with another villain... yeah.)
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: heymanjack on May 16, 2013, 11:33AM
Gonna test this today and do some bug hunting. Gotta say I'm a big fan your boosters!
Thanks a lot, heymanjack! That means a lot! :)

Quote from: corvetterules on May 16, 2013, 12:02PM
Many thanks for the Magneto booster. He was a pretty bad character at first. But then I downloaded the booster and am ready to kick some villain butt! (with another villain... yeah.)
Your welcome! I'm glad you like the Magneto booster :) Yeah, he was a bad character before I 'boost' him. :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

New link posted on Songbird's release post. Please re-download and re-install it, and then start a new game. Hope the bugs 'vanished' :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on May 18, 2013, 08:05AM
New link posted on Songbird's release post. Please re-download and re-install it, and then start a new game. Hope the bugs 'vanished' :D

The new update did fixed the rest of the bugs :D Except for the 'pixelated effect' on her ultrasonic wave XD But at least the other issues have been solved :)

At least now I have seen the full effects of the Decibel Barrage  :chuckle: It was more fun than I thought after having all the updates installed :D

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 18, 2013, 12:01PM
The new update did fixed the rest of the bugs :D Except for the 'pixelated effect' on her ultrasonic wave XD But at least the other issues have been solved :)

At least now I have seen the full effects of the Decibel Barrage  :chuckle: It was more fun than I thought after having all the updates installed :D

I'm glad the bugs and problems are fixed.. I'll continue to look at Ultrasonic Wave's effect.. :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 18, 2013, 06:59PM
Yeah same here all my problems were fixed :D ! Thanks again!
Your welcome, glad the 'Decibel Barrage' bug are gone :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

beautiful booster, great work and keep them coming. i would like to suggest a spidey move/booster based on your songbird's crushing discord. it would be nice to see spidey with a web mace as seen in shattered dimensions because spiderman, i think, is so neglected. sry for posting this suggestion in the wrong place, i originally wanted to thank you for your songbird booster. 2 thumbs up

Quote from: mike_89x on May 22, 2013, 03:44PM
beautiful booster, great work and keep them coming. i would like to suggest a spidey move/booster based on your songbird's crushing discord. it would be nice to see spidey with a web mace as seen in shattered dimensions because spiderman, i think, is so neglected. sry for posting this suggestion in the wrong place, i originally wanted to thank you for your songbird booster. 2 thumbs up

Thanks a lot, mike_89x! Really appreciate it! :)

Ah, Web Mace.. I think I can do it as long as there is no animation problem. Spiderman don't have the Web Mace animation, which makes it the problem. If there's an animation similar to Spiderman's Web Mace, let me know. ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

well i was thinking about applying the animation from your songbird's crushing discord because it looks similar to the shattered dimensions one, it just needs the model/bolton for web mace, or web hammer or whatever peeks your imagination.

Quote from: mike_89x on May 26, 2013, 01:46PM
well i was thinking about applying the animation from your songbird's crushing discord because it looks similar to the shattered dimensions one, it just needs the model/bolton for web mace, or web hammer or whatever peeks your imagination.

Hmm, good idea, but it will be challenging to make a 'web mace' model. I'll see what I can do in the future. :) Thanks for your suggestions! ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on May 26, 2013, 05:30PM
Hmm, good idea, but it will be challenging to make a 'web mace' model. I'll see what I can do in the future. :) Thanks for your suggestions! ;)

anytime. im glad to help in any way