MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2013, 03:22PM
Wow great Download now :D :D !!!!!!!!!
What do you mean by You mean she dies after the power?

Thanks a lot, my friend! :)

Hmm, yeah, kinda like that, sometimes she dies after the power but not too often. I just have this problem twice, and then, after couple levels and acts, there's no problem with that power :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Not a big deal :D i'm sure it's awesome Gonna try it right NOW xD thanks again for sharing! :)

Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2013, 03:31PM
Not a big deal :D i'm sure it's awesome Gonna try it right NOW xD thanks again for sharing! :)

Your welcome! ;) I hope you and everybody else enjoy smack some enemies in the a** with Madelyne / the Goblin Queen XD
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Congrats on the Madelyn Pryor mod.

She does, however, conflict w/ Omega Red, I believe.

See my post in the CCC

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,140.msg165527.html#msg165527

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Wow you released it earlier than i exected. Will try out this one soon. (i'll just put it over whatever number my Goblin Queen is on anyway lol)
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Harpua1982 on July 28, 2013, 04:03PM
Congrats on the Madelyn Pryor mod.

She does, however, conflict w/ Omega Red, I believe.

See my post in the CCC

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,140.msg165527.html#msg165527
Thank you, Harpua!

Ah, I see, I'll search another number then, since she clashes with Omega Red. Thanks for reminding! ;)

Quote from: Oddark123 on July 28, 2013, 05:55PM
Wow you released it earlier than i exected. Will try out this one soon. (i'll just put it over whatever number my Goblin Queen is on anyway lol)
Thanks a lot! :) lol that just made my day :D

Quote from: Polygone on July 25, 2013, 05:31AM
Do you mean like, a shield if he flies?
A shield when he flies? I'll see what I can do :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Just tried her out. Works perfectly. But there's a herostat fault. Otherwise, she looks dark and powerful. Great work guys.

skin = 15302 ;
   skin_01_name = Mutant X ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = Classic ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Red Queen - Sisterhood ;
   skin_04 = 05 ;
   skin_04_name = Red Queen - Hellfire Club ;
   sounddir = gobqn_m ;

15302 instead of 23302 causes game crash when you select Madelyne.

Quote from: 12emre12 on July 29, 2013, 12:41PM
Just tried her out. Works perfectly. But there's a herostat fault. Otherwise, she looks dark and powerful. Great work guys.

skin = 15302 ;
   skin_01_name = Mutant X ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = Classic ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Red Queen - Sisterhood ;
   skin_04 = 05 ;
   skin_04_name = Red Queen - Hellfire Club ;
   sounddir = gobqn_m ;

15302 instead of 23302 causes game crash when you select Madelyne.

Ah that's my bad, my fault XD I'll update the package then. Thanks a lot, 12emre12 for finding me the bugs! Really appreciate it!! :)

EDIT : Updated the packages now with the fixed herostat, you may wish to re-download the package. ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Still conflicts w/ Omega Red, which is fine if you have a herostat w/out him. The reason why 12emre12 got a ctd is b/c you updated the just the herostat w/ 15302 and not the skins, huds and packages ect.

According to the CCC, Goblin Queen occupies #155 (not 153, that's Selene's)

If you wanted no conflicts whatsoever, you'd have to re-name the skins, HUDS, mannequin and packages (also a quick edit in the herostat, like you did earlier) to refer to the number 155 instead of 233.

If nobody else has this problem, I wouldn't worry about it, just wanted to point that out to you in case you get anymore bug reports. :)

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Harpua1982 on July 29, 2013, 02:19PM
Still conflicts w/ Omega Red, which is fine if you have a herostat w/out him. The reason why 12emre12 got a ctd is b/c you updated the just the herostat w/ 15302 and not the skins, huds and packages ect.

According to the CCC, Goblin Queen occupies #155 (not 153, that's Selene's)

If you wanted no conflicts whatsoever, you'd have to re-name the skins, HUDS, mannequin and packages (also a quick edit in the herostat, like you did earlier) to refer to the number 155 instead of 233.

If nobody else has this problem, I wouldn't worry about it, just wanted to point that out to you in case you get anymore bug reports. :)

Thanks a lot, Harpua! I'll change it then, and will repost the link for the third time with new number..

EDIT : The link is now updated, you may redownload and delete the old files, since it's using a different number.. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Perfect.

And rather quick, I might add.

Sorry to be such a stickler. It'd be a shame if folks weren't able to use those two great mods at the same time.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Drat, a new link after i already switched her around earlier XD Oh well. So far she plays awesome to me. Didn't get full time to play much, but so far so good.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

in power 9 instead of calling a demon she is duplicating herself, everything else is great. thanks for this fantastic mod.

Quote from: Harpua1982 on July 29, 2013, 04:11PM
Perfect.

And rather quick, I might add.

Sorry to be such a stickler. It'd be a shame if folks weren't able to use those two great mods at the same time.
Thanks! Yeah it would be XD

Quote from: Oddark123 on July 29, 2013, 06:01PM
Drat, a new link after i already switched her around earlier XD Oh well. So far she plays awesome to me. Didn't get full time to play much, but so far so good.
lol thanks a lot! Glad it's awesome for you :D

Quote from: Kashif on July 29, 2013, 07:59PM
in power 9 instead of calling a demon she is duplicating herself, everything else is great. thanks for this fantastic mod.
I don't have this problem. Works well on my computer.. Hmm, reinstall the game, and then install the mod would solve that. Thanks for reporting, BTW. And, your welcome :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Kashif on July 29, 2013, 07:59PM

I'm having the same 'problem' but I don't really mind, fantastic mod Owlcity & MUALover!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven