MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kashif on July 29, 2013, 07:59PM
in power 9 instead of calling a demon she is duplicating herself, everything else is great. thanks for this fantastic mod.
Quote from: Polygone on July 30, 2013, 07:24AM
I'm having the same 'problem' but I don't really mind, fantastic mod Owlcity & MUALover!

Thank you very much! :)

Turns out there's a mistake on the package, for those who have this problem, stay tuned as I'm uploading a new link. Sorry for the inconvenience..

EDIT : Updated the package now, you guys may wish to delete our old Madelyne Pryor files from your game/your computer, and then reinstall the mod again. Hope the bug's vanished. :D

EDIT2 : Preview video has been created. Click here to watch it right now : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nu-WC5bVUo
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

She looks AWESOME especially mental torture gonna have to add her back in my roster now:D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 30, 2013, 09:14PM
She looks AWESOME especially mental torture gonna have to add her back in my roster now:D

Thanks a lot, Jeanfan! Hope you (and everybody else) enjoy the mod :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

:thor: Thor Booster :thor:
Preview - Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats. For this booster, new game is required.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Mighty Swipe : Fells enemies with an arcing strike from Mjolnir. When fully charged, has chance to instant-kill stunned enemies. (Chargeable)
Thunder Smash : Channels the sky's power via Mjolnir, then slam it to the ground, causing destructive shockwave of electricity.
Hammer Toss : Throws hammer, stunning enemies.
North Winds : Swing magical hammer in a circle to create a massive whirlwind. Hold and rotate the analog stick to increase radius. (Chargeable)
Thor's Rage : Summons lightning down on victim. Can chain to more victims at higher levels with rapid tapping. (Rapid Tap)
Lightning Rod : Strike his enemies with lightning. Press and hold to strike enemies longer. (Press and Hold)
Thunderous Blast : Charge his Mjolnir with lightning from the sky, then release it radially, causing a devastating and massive radial blast.
God Speed : Increases movement speed.
Gaea's Blessings : Grants Thor and his allies the endurance of Earth itself, decreasing damage taken and healing the team for a time.
Wrath of the Gods : Bring down lightning from the sky, dealing Electricity Dmg to all nearby enemies. Also restores energy to entire party.

Other Features
1. Extendable melee combos : X = Light attack, O = Heavy attack

• XXXX = Lightning Beam
  • XXXO = Lightning Force
  • XXOO = Lightning Trap
  • XXOX = Lightning Blast
  • XOOX = Asgardian Smash
  • XOOO = Thunderthrower :D
  • XOXX = Thunderstorm
  • XOXO = Electric Spheres
2. New effects on his melee attacks
3. New sounds for his new powers
4. New icons for Thor :

How To : Install
1. Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Known Bugs
1. It is reported that Gaea's Blessings does nothing. (Fixed. Redownload it using the download link below)
2. More bugs? Please report here

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game and the game's sequel
Nowhere Man : For his Thor Booster
Dark_Mark : For the Official Characters Mod
MarvelLegends/Herzleid : For his awsome MUA2 Nextgen soundrips for Thor
mj fan : For getting the original voice and power sounds of Thor
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another'
mike_89x : Thanks for finding me bugs
Felipe Araujo Melo : Thanks for reporting the broken link of the Thor booster
You : For downloading ;)

Download Link
(UPDATED 27/10/2014) Thor Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/download/417yh663px7hyer/Thor_Booster_by_MUALover.zip
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Wha..how...I...WOW!

THAT...WAS...FAST

Thank you so much MUALover!!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Wait..  I..can't...control myself! .. no..i can't! gotta play!!!!! xD i'm so excited to try it! : D thanks a ton! :))

Quote from: Polygone on August 02, 2013, 03:37PM
Wha..how...I...WOW!

THAT...WAS...FAST

Thank you so much MUALover!!
Fast? How fast? :D Your welcome! :D

Quote from: mj fan on August 02, 2013, 05:16PM
WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Wait..  I..can't...control myself! .. no..i can't! gotta play!!!!! xD i'm so excited to try it! : D thanks a ton! :))
Thanks a lot, mj fan! :)

Quote from: Outsider on August 02, 2013, 07:35PM
Damn good work! :rockon: Odin would be pleased, as Thor actually plays like a god now.
Thank you! Well, I believe Odin now proud of his son :)

I hope you guys and everybody else enjoy the new version of God of Thunder, aka Thor :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

there are no words to express my gratitude for finally having the thor booster that i've been waiting for. just so you know i'm giving you a standing ovation. well done my friend.

i've tried the booster and it is a jewel, a treasure, the only thing wrong is that some of the melee moves don't work like electric spheres, asgardian smash and lightning trap so far (yes i've started a new game i just reinstalled the game on my pc when i saw the new thor booster that you released so its a fresh installation and i'm playing on normal mode). i can play without  them so its no problem, but i thought you should know. cheers

Wow Thor booster is really good  :rockon: Good job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: mike_89x on August 03, 2013, 09:20AM
there are no words to express my gratitude for finally having the thor booster that i've been waiting for. just so you know i'm giving you a standing ovation. well done my friend.

i've tried the booster and it is a jewel, a treasure, the only thing wrong is that some of the melee moves don't work like electric spheres, asgardian smash and lightning trap so far (yes i've started a new game i just reinstalled the game on my pc when i saw the new thor booster that you released so its a fresh installation and i'm playing on normal mode). i can play without  them so its no problem, but i thought you should know. cheers

Download the offical character pack

Quote from: Polygone on August 03, 2013, 09:39AM
Download the offical character pack

i've done that my friend, i'm sorry i should have specified that by fresh install i meant without any other mod except official character. so yes it is installed

btw the 9th power Gaea blessing doesn't work, nothing happens just consumes energy. sry for multiple posting

I would recommend downloading either the Offical character pack again (there is a new version) or install the mod again, the mod works fine for me and others

Quote from: Polygone on August 03, 2013, 09:46AM
I would recommend downloading either the Offical character pack again (there is a new version) or install the mod again, the mod works fine for me and others

yes i know there is 1.3 i did download that one. thx btw