You've waited a very, very long time
, and it's finally
here. On MUALover's behalf, I present to you the crazy powerful version of Invisible Woman influenced by Psycho-Man, the Mistress of Hate herself, Malice
. (This is MUALover's mod, not mine -- I just helped him to finish it.) With all of the special normal attacks and over-the-top effects you'd expect from MUALover's stuff, Malice is no different -- which means it'll be fun. Check her out.FEATURES
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of flight.
-4 skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, & sound file.
-Uses assigned number #22, sharing with her alter-ego Invisible Woman. (Loading screen will not clash.)NEEDS
Mannequin, maybe custom converted skins with or without her spiked mask, and/or based on her loading screen.MOVESET
1. Kinetic Javelins: Throws energy projectiles at enemies.
2. Hateful Noise: Can shoot multiple beams that will stun enemies.
3. Crushing Arc: Releases a wide arc of energy that will trap enemies.
4. Hyperspace Crush: Creates a giant kinetic sphere, then slams it to the ground, causing an explosion of force.
5. Malicious Intent: Generates a dome of energy that will suck enemies in, then releases a blast of energy.
6. Forcefield Swing: Creates a kinetic forcefield, swings it, then slams it to the ground.
7. Gravity Swirl: Spins herself while changing gravity around her, throwing enemies around, then release a blast of kinetic energy.
8. (Boost) Invisibility: Becomes invisible to enemies, raises her chance of getting critical hits that will stun enemies.
9. (Boost) Shield Trip: Creates a forcefield that will protect her from projectile attacks, and will trip nearby enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Mistress of Hate: Creates strong forcefields inside the bodies of all enemies that will explode for instant death.CREDITS
MUALover - Mod creation & coding, effects, sounds
Outsider - Coding & animation fixes, loading screen, icons, HUDs, hex-editing, power renaming etc.BUGS
Her idle animation is generic, as it was sacrificed so that she can have flying animations. Not a bug, but worth mentioning.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?o4k96732d626227