XML2 Character Mod Catalog

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 10, 2007, 02:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tymaca321 on July 19, 2010, 07:02AM
I have had that problem, make a copy of your herostat in a seperate folder, then if you want to overwrite it with your edited herostat, delete it
Believe it or not lol Ive tried that to it worked on my other computer so I put the herostat on a flashdrive and the on my other computer I over wrote the other herostat and still nothing It is very frustrating, It just seems that nothing is really working out the well for me but thanks for your advice!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Did you edit the script? ''script/menus'' and then somthing like PY. ? (im really foggy on the game now and just got awake, so sorry for not being so specific)

Quote from: tymaca321 on July 22, 2010, 12:56AM
Did you edit the script? ''script/menus'' and then somthing like PY. ? (im really foggy on the game now and just got awake, so sorry for not being so specific)
If your talking about putting Unlockhero who ever then yes, but that crashes my game.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

will somebody please tell me how to put these character in to my game send me messagae something tell because as long as gone and have been on the web site i have not figure it out yet

please somebody send me a message or  somethin on how to get these characters

well if you don't say what you did and what went wrong no one can help you. so start with that, and in the right board.

And I no that im not a modder or an amazing member but there is no need to double post there is the edit button, but since you wrote the same thing there was no need to put it again...

Its not like amazing member gives you the right to command people here XD

Indeed. The only ones with that right are Moderators and Admins so please can we keep it that way. Thank you.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Sorry I just ment that im not like a high up modder or what ever like mainly everyone else

Just to let everybody know the link for the alternate fightstyle (1 skeleton) Mystique is down.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 18, 2010, 08:30AM
Just to let everybody know the link for the alternate fightstyle (1 skeleton) Mystique is down.

I just checked it and both work
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

That's weird. I tried a bunch of times this morning and it wouldn't work yet the 2 skeleton one did. Sorry about that.

im sorry i do suck and im new to all this how do i put the mods onto my xmen legends 2 game SORRY

Has anyone else had problems with the Brotherhood Edition download? I tried a few times the other day, tried a couple times earlier and Im gettin' nuthin.