Who are those you look up to? (On this fourm)

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 05, 2012, 04:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 25, 2012, 08:25AM #30 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:39AM by midnightphoenix123
Ahh Thanks Rogue :) I'm glad to have a friend like you too! Your Hero Machine characters are always so amazing, and your a really nice person :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Rogue on May 25, 2012, 08:17AM
Nowhere Man -  we have almost identical views on the world and life.

Thank you. That was my reason for including you on my list as well. We both question what's established more than what would be healthy :P.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: BLaw on May 24, 2012, 10:40AM
Who I look up to here:
- The old school guys: Teancum (best damn mod is Warmachine, hands down)

Really? Wow! Thanks for the ego boost, BLaw! :warmachine: :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 25, 2012, 08:25AM
Ahh Thanks Rogue :) I'm glad to have a friend like you too! Your Hero Machine characters are always so amazing, and your a really nice person :D
Quote from: Nowhere Man on May 25, 2012, 09:37AM
Thank you. That was my reason for including you on my list as well. We both question what's established more than what would be healthy :P.

You're welcome dear friends!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

May 28, 2012, 03:52PM #35 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:09PM by Hyperman360
There's so many...
BLaw, definitely. And fox456. Nowhere Man, UltimateVeNoM, DeeDooo, iammingy, aventureiromax, and Broly. Midnightphoenix123 for the awesome skinning tutorial that's helped me to start skinning. Oh, and Hemlot, who's been really helpful in finding good base models for my skins. AnonymousPunk89 is pretty cool too. A lot of other people too, but that's all I can remember as of now.

I look up to all the skinners and arty people, such as BLaw and DeeDoo, who put up with my requests. I look up to the original modders, such as Teancum and iammingy, who inspired my to give modding a god. Finally, I look up to those who play my mods and contribute feedback either during the modding process or post-release, especially Nowhere Man who is particularly useful to bounce ideas off of.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks! I do love our modding chats.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

June 11, 2012, 09:54PM #38 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:56PM by aventureiromax
Thanks midnightphoenix123, JeanGrey777, Suigetsu, 4elementsefww and Hyperman360 for nice comments, i'm very glad :D  :thumbsup2:

People I look up to:

Deedooo with your great skins and your Link-Based Skin Catalog. :D :thumbsup:
UltimateVeNoM with your great skins and texturas :thumbsup:
Dark_Mark with their packs and conversions of models :thumbsup:
Dihan and the great mods :thumbsup:
Nowhere Man and the great boosters :thumbsup:
BliZZ and your mods :thumbsup:
Blaw with your mods, textures and tutorials :thumbsup:
Teancum by the Warmachine Mod :D :thumbsup:
Harpua1982 and the great mods
Scabbia with Wonder Woman, Wasp and Giant Man :D :thumbsup:
Fox for their positive comments and your organization in the forum :D :thumbsup:

Thanks to all who help in the forum  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 11, 2012, 09:54PM
Thanks midnightphoenix123, JeanGrey777, Suigetsu, 4elementsefww and Hyperman360 for nice comments, i'm very glad :D  :thumbsup2:

People I look up to:

Deedooo with your great skins and your Link-Based Skin Catalog. :D :thumbsup:
UltimateVeNoM with your great skins and texturas :thumbsup:
Dark_Mark with their packs and conversions of models :thumbsup:
Dihan and the great mods :thumbsup:
Nowhere Man and the great boosters :thumbsup:
BliZZ and your mods :thumbsup:
Blaw with your mods, textures and tutorials :thumbsup:
Teancum by the Warmachine Mod :D :thumbsup:
Harpua1982 and the great mods
Scabbia with Wonder Woman, Wasp and Giant Man :D :thumbsup:
Fox for their positive comments and your organization in the forum :D :thumbsup:

Thanks to all who help in the forum  :thumbsup2:

:D If it werent for you I wouldn't have the skins for those mods. :) So Thank you.

thanks fer the kind words aventureiromax!  Your work is great too.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Scabbia on June 12, 2012, 05:08AM
:D If it werent for you I wouldn't have the skins for those mods. :) So Thank you.

Agred, Aventureiromax is a great skinner :D, I still think he doesn't realise how happy he made me with his Poison Ivy skins :D, but to be honest, I think you all rock here :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well I never made any mod or boost, but thanks to many of you my favorite game becomes better and more interesting every day.

Actually not many who knew a little better, but I can detach Nowhere Man and Scabbia with whom he talked more and taught me a lot. (sorry for the lack of contact guys)

I've also hit a chat with aventureiromax, Harpua1982 and Fox and all seemed great people.

In the more I try to follow the work (besides those already mentioned above) of the Blaw, Deedooo, UltimateVeNoM, iammingy and most recently broly (as well as the many people who probably forgot to mention).

I can say that I am def closer then others to Nuh since me and her did talked u can say a lot, and shes extremely fun : D
Who do I look up to idk maybe WhiteKing we didnt talk much but there is something about him that at least gives the idea of strong and well put together person, and thats what I appreciate in person.
But there should definetly be a thread of ppl you are irritated by but you like their work xD I think I could fill couple of dozen pages ( Including a full page dedicated to myself and my retarded brain separately ).
But when it comes to modding I dont think I need to say cuz others have said it 100 times xD but
Blaw ( althou I play MUA on PS2 cuz I deleted on PC I still like his work especially Black Widow models AMAZING! )
WhiteKing ( Emma Frost mod nothing more needed to be said )
NoDoubt ( Gwen Stefani + most of his mods are my fave chars... wing combo )
Dee Doo ( awesome skins nodoubt there xD )
Nuhverah ( Her skins are to me most amazing cuz its similar style that I personaly have and enjoy, she brings skinning to the next lvl of imaginary MUA/XML2 catwalk xD making our female chars dazzling and who can forget the best TAS skins on Forum!!!)
Midnightphoenix ( has great ideas for skins and great ideas of what characters to skin which I like )
1 dude I cant remmber his name O_O he has tons of skins and usually when he makes 1 skin for char he makes 10more and u rearly see his posting 1 skin almost all are packs well him xD
and others xD there are 2 many and I cant remember names xDDDD