Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your works are very brilliant! :D Great job! :thumbsup:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Achilles1986 on June 28, 2012, 12:52PM
So can you make the face less long? :) (or make the jaw wider?)

Also, what shape is the arc reactor in his chest? From what I see in these pics it kind of seems to be diamond-shaped... and it's supposed to be round, I think.

No, unfortunately, I can't make the face less long. I wish I could, because then I'd be able to improve Robin and Nightwing too. The issue is the models. I don't know how to change the models themselves. As for the arc reactor, yes, it's round; the issue is again with the model; it raises a triangle on the chest. If I could fix the face, I'd be able to fix that too.

Quote from: MUALover on June 28, 2012, 12:53PM
Your works are very brilliant! :D Great job! :thumbsup:

Thanks, you're too kind!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 28, 2012, 01:04PM
I'm loving them! :D

Thanks! (I'm reminded of McDonald's all of a sudden...;))

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 28, 2012, 03:26PM

Thanks! (I'm reminded of McDonald's all of a sudden...;))

Lolz I thought the exact same thing after I posted it :D

If that's the case, than I think you should change the model... even his pose / posture is monkey-ish.

Quote from: Achilles1986 on June 29, 2012, 12:37PM
If that's the case, than I think you should change the model... even his pose / posture is monkey-ish.

I would, but the MUA2 model is unfortunately the best model available. I really dislike the available MUA models, and there aren't any other models.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 28, 2012, 11:25AM
Here's the first two skins I've made based on Iron Man's movie armors, as requested by CmdrRiker1701D!

(Credits to BLaw for the MUA2 base model.)

First, here's the Mark III armor based on the films!

Next, here's the Mark II armor!

These are both PC models. You can grab both with HUDs from the main posts!

Slick work Hyper, I like these a lot.
Any plans on a War Machine?

Hey guys my power went out a few hours ago and I'm leaving for another few days tomorrow. I'll finish my releases planned for today once I return. (I'm using my phone to type now.)

I was planning to finish Mark IV and VI. To answer anonymouspunk89, Maybe if there's time, I guess I'd mostly redo Mark II to make it. Oh, and thank you for the compliment!

I'm also planning a new Spidey skin: Anti Sinister Six from the recent Ends of the Earth storyline.

Sorry for the delay guys, I've just had some rotten luck today...

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 29, 2012, 05:09PM
Hey guys my power went out a few hours ago and I'm leaving for another few days tomorrow. I'll finish my releases planned for today once I return. (I'm using my phone to type now.)

I was planning to finish Mark IV and VI. To answer anonymouspunk89, Maybe if there's time, I guess I'd mostly redo Mark II to make it. Oh, and thank you for the compliment!

I'm also planning a new Spidey skin: Anti Sinister Six from the recent Ends of the Earth storyline.

Sorry for the delay guys, I've just had some rotten luck today...
Sorry to hear about whatever it is that happened, if you need a friendly ear look no further (just know that)

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 29, 2012, 08:08PM
Sorry to hear about whatever it is that happened, if you need a friendly ear look no further (just know that)

Thanks. It's just the power outage; there was a massive hailstorm somehow, and it blew out a bunch of the power lines around my neighborhood. I'll get to the skins when I get back; the Spidey one I'm really excited to start on.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 28, 2012, 11:25AM
Here's the first two skins I've made based on Iron Man's movie armors, as requested by CmdrRiker1701D!

(Credits to BLaw for the MUA2 base model.)

First, here's the Mark III armor based on the films!

Next, here's the Mark II armor!

These are both PC models. You can grab both with HUDs from the main posts!

Those are just totally awesome Hyperman!!  :stark: I'm downloading them now!! I can't wait to see the Mark VI and VII armors!! Also, were you planning on making the movie War Machine armor as well? Shouldn't be too difficult since the Mark II armor basically is War Machine, just need to change parts of his armor black, keep silver in other parts, and change the eyes and arc reactor to red instead of blue!

Can't wait to see more of your incredible work!! And thanks again for taking on my request, I really appreciate that!

Quote from: CmdrRiker1701D on June 30, 2012, 06:07PM
Those are just totally awesome Hyperman!!  :stark: I'm downloading them now!! I can't wait to see the Mark VI and VII armors!! Also, were you planning on making the movie War Machine armor as well? Shouldn't be too difficult since the Mark II armor basically is War Machine, just need to change parts of his armor black, keep silver in other parts, and change the eyes and arc reactor to red instead of blue!

Can't wait to see more of your incredible work!! And thanks again for taking on my request, I really appreciate that!

Thanks! And no problem, I'd been thinking about doing at least one movie armor anyway! I'll see about War Machine once I get back home. I still want to finish Mark 4 & 6 first.

I thought this might interest you...

http://www.advancediron.org/forums/index.php?topic=2992.0

EVERY Iron Man armor that's ever appeared in any medium. Well, at least MOST. I figured that you could get some ideas if you still wanted to work with Iron Man.

Quote from: hemlot on July 01, 2012, 12:50AM
I thought this might interest you...

http://www.advancediron.org/forums/index.php?topic=2992.0

EVERY Iron Man armor that's ever appeared in any medium. Well, at least MOST. I figured that you could get some ideas if you still wanted to work with Iron Man.

Useful. Thanks!

July 04, 2012, 08:03PM #209 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:49PM by Hyperman360
Hey I'm back! So here's those releases I promised: Iron Man movie-based Mark IV and VI! Both are in the main post with their HUDs!

(Credit to BLaw for the MUA2 models)

These are, again, PC models.

Here's Mark IV:

And here's Mark VI: