Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I may be going blind right now but I can't seem to find the download link  ?

Wow. I'm sorry for not checking up on your work. I've just been SOOOO busy with school... haven't played XML2 for the longest time ever. My thesis is keeping me really busy.

You've released so many things. Congratulations on your Robin mod! I'm sure he's really fun, as all your work is great.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 30, 2012, 07:27PM
Finally completed the Robin mod! Credit to Harpua1982 for getting me a mannequin and iammingy for giving me his blessing to include his cape glide.

Get him from the Batman's section on the main posts!

The mod includes 5 skins, a loading screen, a mannequin, and even some voice! In short, it's pretty much a complete mod.

Installation should be pretty obvious. There's a tutorial here somewhere.

All suits are on PS2 models.
Suits include:
Damian Wayne
Tim Drake (based on Arkham City)
Red Robin (Tim Drake, based on Arkham City)
Red Hood (Jason Todd)
Nightwing (Dick Grayson, based on Arkham City)

Powers: (Descriptions are in-game.)
Birdarangs
Staff Slam
Birdclaw
Remote-Control Birdarang
Nunchuks
Staff Combat
Detective Mode
Birdarang Blitz

The weird black spaces are because of the screenshots, they're much better-looking in the game.
Dude, that's bad-freaking-ass man! Awesome job!

Quote from: hemlot on September 01, 2012, 07:50AM
Wow. I'm sorry for not checking up on your work. I've just been SOOOO busy with school... haven't played XML2 for the longest time ever. My thesis is keeping me really busy.

You've released so many things. Congratulations on your Robin mod! I'm sure he's really fun, as all your work is great.

Thanks, hemlot! If you ever get a chance, feel free to convert it to an XML2 mod. (I remember you wanted to earlier, but you've been really busy.)

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 01, 2012, 08:14AM
Dude, that's bad-freaking-ass man! Awesome job!

Thanks, anon! It'll be great when Batman's out; we'll be able to play as the Dynamic Duo!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 01, 2012, 08:48AM
Thanks, anon! It'll be great when Batman's out; we'll be able to play as the Dynamic Duo!

^-  what he said.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 01, 2012, 08:48AM
Thanks, hemlot! If you ever get a chance, feel free to convert it to an XML2 mod. (I remember you wanted to earlier, but you've been really busy.)

Yeah! Now only if I can either fix my heroselect problems or try and figure out  how "OpenHeroSelect" works. :P

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on September 01, 2012, 09:58AM
Yeah! Now only if I can either fix my heroselect problems or try and figure out  how "OpenHeroSelect" works. :P

You could always modify herostat.cfg manually with xmlbcui.
Stickbro made a tutorial here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8409.0/topicseen.html#msg151332

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 01, 2012, 10:17AM
You could always modify herostat.cfg manually with xmlbcui.
Stickbro made a tutorial here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8409.0/topicseen.html#msg151332
Hmm, I shall have to look into this. Thank you for the link Hyper, if all goes well I should be able to use more characters and start working on the Spider-Girl mod.

Awesome mod! It's really cool to play as robin, but I've got a question: is it possible to make him capeless in some of his costumes?

Quote from: starlaladim on September 02, 2012, 04:16AM
Awesome mod! It's really cool to play as robin, but I've got a question: is it possible to make him capeless in some of his costumes?

The answer is yes, but Cape Glide wouldn't really be logical anymore though.

Quote from: starlaladim on September 02, 2012, 04:16AM

Thanks! You could remove the cape, but it would be kind of pointless, as BLaw said.

Quote from: J_G_P on September 02, 2012, 11:25AM
nice mod. I have to try!

Thanks!

Just made a small update to the mod: I included DeeDooo's Arkham-style icons as bonus set that you can use in the mod. Check the details post for, well, details.