Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 10, 2013, 10:13PM
I love Disney, and Mickey Mouse, and Kingdom Hearts :D I can't wait to see what you make!
Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on January 10, 2013, 10:44PM
*GASP* No way! AWESOMENESS!

I'm excited to make it! To hold you over for now, though, here's a mannequin! Movie-based War Machine!

Download it from Iron Man's section in the main posts!

So Hyper, how did you make the sound mods? I've been reading and trying the tutorials here but I'm having nooooo luck.

Well, it's really all in the tutorials. There's a few issues you get with the ID numbers getting mixed up but you just change them all at the end.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 13, 2013, 06:54PM
Well, it's really all in the tutorials. There's a few issues you get with the ID numbers getting mixed up but you just change them all at the end.
That's probably what's kicking my ass. Thanks

If any of my links are down, let me know and I'll upload them again. I have backups on my DropBox account.

January 24, 2013, 11:00PM #622 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:39PM by Hyperman360
New release! It's an upgraded version of an older one. Presenting...

SPIDER-MAN THE MOVIE (2002 SERIES) HIGH-RES!!! This is a model converted from a rip of Spider-Man 2 (I think). One catch: this one is a PC model (I rigged it myself). You can still use the old PS2 version I made if you want it instead.

Screenshots!

The shoulders are a bit pinched, the legs are a little too far apart, and he runs oddly, but I think I did a relatively good job.

This is reskinnable too! Just let me know if you'd like to skin on this model.

(Credit to =TheFil at Deviantart for the rip)

Bonus with this skin! I made it into a mannequin! The mannequin doesn't include the webline he hangs from because when I tried to include it, the webline would remain black instead of white.

Both are available under Spider-Man's section in the main posts!

NOTE: Odinson012 has a very similar skin of his own.

Great job, Hype. It's good to have another mesher on board! BTW, in case you haven't noticed yet, I thought you might like THIS.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

January 25, 2013, 04:02AM #624 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 07:15AM by MUALover
Quote from: Harpua1982 on January 25, 2013, 03:54AM
Great job, Hype. It's good to have another mesher on board! BTW, in case you haven't noticed yet, I thought you might like THIS.

It's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - The Videogame model!!
Thank you so much for finding it, Harpua! I love it so much :D

Anyway, briliant work on Spider-Man!! Keep it up man!! :thumbsup:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Harpua1982 on January 25, 2013, 03:54AM

Thanks man! Great find, by the way! That one's great; I'll be sure to rig that one first! I'd really like to make one where he's wearing his school uniform though (let me know if you see one like that).

Quote from: MUALover on January 25, 2013, 04:02AM
It's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - The Videogame model!!
Thank you so much for finding it, Harpua! I love it so much :D

Anyway, briliant work on Spider-Man!! Keep it up man!! :thumbsup:

Thanks MUALover! HP's up next!

Quote from: Owl City on January 25, 2013, 07:14AM
Awesome job on spider-man!!!

Thanks, Owl City!

Love the new Spidey he looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Kick-ass job on the new Spidey model, Hyper.