Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on August 10, 2012, 07:26AM
Here is the new skin for black Cat Coming from the latest Amazing Spider Man video Game :)

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?3v528ef8k66g024
I had started this skin a little while back but yours is so much better than anything I would have done! Nice job!

Thanks Everyone
J_G_P, midnightphoenix123 ^^
@Deedooo I am very touched by your comment it's nice of you to say that :)

Oh and I noticed I made a little mistake on the first page I said alt 1 was unmasked and alt2 was with the mask but it was the contrary so i solved it but don't worry that is nothing files are the same.. it was just the presentation of the skin who was not right  Sorry for that Now everything is good :]
By the way I kept the old version links page 10 just in case you like the old version more..

August 10, 2012, 07:30PM #167 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:33PM by iammingy
Quote from: mj fan on August 10, 2012, 07:49AM
Thanks for your nice and quick reply both of you :)
Aha great :) Humm Unfortunately I won't be here for a few weeks so I don't know and after that studies ;P But if I have time I'll see who I will make after ..Yeah Kitana could be great why not? :D I Really Really Really want to make Mileena Short hair (Mystique xml1) if someone give me the offsets of course ^^

Use the XML2 version. The texture is 256x256 rather than 128x128.

Mystique_2801_ps2.igb ps2 256 256 23839 136667 .

All your black cat skins are lovely ^.^ and you did an amazing job updating your mileena skins!
ℜ£Ðƒ∫ÂΜ∑115

Thx Redflame ^^ Oh and Thx Iammingy I'll try the one you send me when I'll be back Thank You :)

Love this very much!!Cool job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

tHX Rogue Sorry wasn't here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvf45hOnTn0&feature=relmfu
Anyway I am workin on Kitana  (Ugh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wcrGlg8M7A
NB (That was the kasting for Mileena That's why i thought she had long hair )

And Chris shirtless from the mod

I cant wait for Chris  :drool1: I agree with J_G_P lol, and the Kitana skin should be awesome too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 03, 2012, 06:48AM #175 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:51AM by mj fan
Previews ^^

I know they are not perfect but did the best I could

Hey Chris, I just met you
And this is crazy
but here's my number
So call me maybe!!

Man you're going to draw loads of females to our forum if you release Chris. And no, I'm heterosexual :P

@Thanks Jean Grey Phoenix!! Cool comment :) Song from Carly Rae Jepsen song - Call Me Maybe Right? love it
QuoteMan you're going to draw loads of females to our forum if you release Chris. And no, I'm heterosexual
Hehe Thx Blaw  :thumbsup: Maybe I'll make other skins for him  Don't know when but I'm thinking of it
skins will be soon released :)

Quote from: mj fan on September 03, 2012, 11:24AM
@Thanks Jean Grey Phoenix!! Cool comment :) Song from Carly Rae Jepsen song - Call Me Maybe Right? love it 
I LOVE Call Me Maybe too!

EDIT: What model did you use to make the chris skin??