Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well as I said my free time is becoming really rare I am worried bad times are coming lol Teachers are mad xD Plus I have a lot of skins to make
So It will be very hard But Since I don't like to say "no..can't do your request" I'll try to make one Let's say Jill But it will be really long since I have other requests Hope you are not hurry I'll add ther to my to do list :)

@About Sheva the skin will be almost done I'll put previews soon

Quote from: mj fan on September 21, 2012, 01:48PM
Well as I said my free time is becoming really rare I am worried bad times are coming lol Teachers are mad xD Plus I have a lot of skins to make
So It will be very hard But Since I don't like to say "no..can't do your request" I'll try to make one Let's say Jill But it will be really long since I have other requests Hope you are not hurry I'll add ther to my to do list :)

@About Sheva the skin will be almost done I'll put previews soon

Oh don't worry about time at all, I understand completely. And I am in no rush at all so take your time :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just so you know She 'll be ready tomorrow Just a few things to change Don't know for you but it is reaaallly late for me I am tired. Otherwise I am very happy with the result i hope you'll like it too ^^

Quote from: mj fan on September 21, 2012, 04:28PM
Just so you know She 'll be ready tomorrow Just a few things to change Don't know for you but it is reaaallly late for me I am tired. Otherwise I am very happy with the result i hope you'll like it too ^^

Can't wait! :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Chris needed his teammate :D

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?usr13m5bpkcgq9c

QuoteSheva Alomar :done:
Jill Valentine Revelations
Emma Astonishing
Black Cat Web of shadows  :done:
Drax
Mileena from MK short hair

My brother took Chris xD

Man, your Sheva skin looks fantastic!!!  Thanks for sharing.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow...Good work and nice boobs (as always :D) lol
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

QuoteMan, your Sheva skin looks fantastic!!!  Thanks for sharing.
And you for your nice words Fox :)  :bowdown1:

QuoteWow...Good work and nice boobs (as always ) lol
Thx That's a lot for me coming from a skinner like you I appreciate
And it seems my cleavages are becoming like my trademark lol

nice! Your skinning abilities are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on the good job (if you have time of course)!!!!!

Thanks JGP for your for being so nice ;) and yeah if i have time i'll try to continue this way but it is going to be harder though :/

Wow, you did it great ! :D Encore un super skin !
Which one is next ? :p

Thanks ;)
Et bien..Drax? :D Depuis le temps lol
Once i'll have finished all the work my teachers give me so "nicely" :P

Yes !! Merci infiniment !! :D

Here's the perfect design in my opinion !
Et t'en fais pas, tu es pas à le seul à crouler sous la montagne de devoir :D
Take your time ! :p

I have a problem I tried to use the Zealot minions for the model and I used these offsets
in the cfg file
And have the error message Not configured properly There was no space found in the line
Is it because of the offsets? if that's not the case i don't see what's wrong then

Really I don't wanna bother you I'll use spider man then because I don't understand why I can't open this skin and not the others

@ Just tried it that's ugly and the minions are basically the same so i'll try on an other model ..grr it was almost done(again)
But I won't give up

ANND @ Happy found a the model which could be good I'll try to change a few things though :D

September 22, 2012, 01:39PM #299 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:09PM by aventureiromax
lol :D ... thanks man for the nice words :D. With its new version of Sheeva RE you inspired me to update my old skins (Jill Valentine BSAA and Batle Suit) of the mod Jill Valentine of Midnightphoenix123.

Now I'm posting on my page  :thumbsup:.

Quote from: mj fan on September 22, 2012, 11:20AM
I have a problem I tried to use the Zealot minions for the model and I used these offsets
in the cfg file
And have the error message Not configured properly There was no space found in the line
Is it because of the offsets? if that's not the case i don't see what's wrong then

Really I don't wanna bother you I'll use spider man then because I don't understand why I can't open this skin and not the others

@ Just tried it that's ugly and the minions are basically the same so i'll try on an other model ..grr it was almost done(again)
But I won't give up

ANND @ Happy found a the model which could be good I'll try to change a few things though :D

If you want I check on my computer here send me the offsets and model that you are using  :thumbsup:.

I've used this model 11701( zealot minion of XML2) with those same offsets and worked perfectly .
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here