Hackathon

Started by iammingy, May 24, 2012, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The skins for both those characters would be a lot better with custom models so I do not mind if my skins are not used. I just think they would both be fun additions to the game.

Hey, iammingy, I might also be interested in doing the voice for the character, depending on who it is. I can't make the files, but just recording or obtaining the voice itself.

May 29, 2012, 08:13PM #48 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:08PM by iammingy
Added. :)

Please nominate 2 characters now. I want to start the poll tomorrow.

ParticipantCharacter 1Character 2Preference
iammingyVenom (Flash Thompson/Punisher)Lokiskins, etc.
Nowhere ManLokiMr. Sinistertalents/powerstyle/effects, etc.
fox456MedusaDamien Hellstormanimations/effects/voice/menu sounds, skins
BLawGreen LanternAbsorbing Manskins/mannequin
Hman360RobinDarth Vadericons/huds/loading screen, voice
DihanDarwinMercuryicons, talents/powerstyle/effects, etc.
DeeDoooHulklingAresicons, etc.
SuperNatural-WitchTagCloakeffects

The team-leader will decide the duties of each participant.

And I made mr. sinister skins for.Blizz. So that one is out too then.

I wanted to vote for Green Lantern with four different Lantern skins (original lantern, classic, new 52 and some other.) his mod would be unique due to lots of green graphical effects and custom models for those effects. Like Loki he would have one skin (though already done by me) to start with.

A second... mmm. Idk. Hard choice. Gonna think about it. Keeping my choices between a Marvel and DC one. Stupid marvel with unoriginal characters nowadays.

My nominations are Darwin and Mercury. You can also add that I can do talents, powerstyle, effects and anything else involving code.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: BLaw on May 30, 2012, 01:36AM
I wanted to vote for Green Lantern with four different Lantern skins (original lantern, classic, new 52 and some other.) his mod would be unique due to lots of green graphical effects and custom models for those effects. Like Loki he would have one skin (though already done by me) to start with.

BLaw, I love the Green Lantern idea!

Quote from: BLaw on May 30, 2012, 01:36AM
And I made mr. sinister skins for.Blizz. So that one is out too then.

A second... mmm. Idk. Hard choice. Gonna think about it. Keeping my choices between a Marvel and DC one. Stupid marvel with unoriginal characters nowadays.

Please make up your mind soon...

Hey iammingy, I was wondering, how long do you plan to have the poll last?

Green Lantern and Absorbing Man. (really lame name haha)

specially in Portuguese, cause the absorbing part is synonym of tampon (the lady type), so he's the Tampon Man :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

May 31, 2012, 07:21PM #58 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:52PM by iammingy
Tampon Man is a good choice, BLaw! :)

The poll will run for exactly one week from now.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8149.0.html

We should start our hackathon as soon as the poll expires. :)

NOTE:
* If Loki has the highest number of votes, Nowhere Man will be the team leader for the hackathon because he put down his list before me.
* Slot 253XX has been reserved for the character at CCC (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,140.0.html).

Hey, if Vader wins, remind me that I have a bunch of Lightsaber sound effects on my computer.
If Robin wins, remind me that I made a HUD for him earlier.