Marvel's Top 10 Greatest In 3 Categories

Started by Kano9, June 25, 2012, 08:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not saying Spidey isn't smart. He's very smart. Just not one of the top 10 smartest. And this is my own personal opinion, not an absolute truth. I'd put him on lvl with people like Doc Oc, Curt Connors, Norman Osborn. All brilliant, none among the top 10, you see?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 27, 2012, 09:18PM
You're right regarding Valeria's age, she's about 3 or 4. But I stand by my option to not include her in the list, because she has to prove she's smarter than her father. So far she said she was, but that doesn't mean she is. I'd say diamond in the rough. Same case as Amadeus Cho and Quentin Quire, who are regarded as vastly smart, but haven't done anything that significant to prove that.
I can understand that. I guess I have a different point of view from reading Fantastic Four and FF ;)

well, i tought this topic was about opinion

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 27, 2012, 09:19AM
Yeah, I read a lot about this stuff on Wikipedia. Thanks!

I added another into my powers category.

Best (in my opinion):
1. Spider-Man
2. :spidergirl:
3. Web-Head
4. Wall-Crawler
5. Web-Slinger
6. Spidey
7. Peter Parker

i see hyperman is a spider man fan, but since i dont know that much about spidey, i woundt put him n a top 10 of smartest either

Thought it's interesting that in the Avengers vs X-Men event, Rachel was able to trash Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Black Widow, Iron Fist, Quicksilver, AND Giant-Man. It's actually been quite a big deal over on the comic threads where they adore Rachel (or R'chel to be more exact :D). Apperantly Captain America has always had high hopes for Rachel being one of the greats. Perhaps he's comparing daughter to mother ;)

Top 10 Most Disgusting Mutant Powers

10) Husk - Skin shedding
9) Skin - Stretchy skin
8) Tar Baby - Adhesive secretion
7) Bliss - Dislocatable jaw and prehensile tongue... With its own mouth.
6) Scab - Scabby armour
5) Litterbug - Cockroach physiology
4) Beak - Bird physiology
3) Zero - Creation of biological matter
2) Maggott - Sentient digestive system slugs
1) Ichisumi - Psionically controlled beetle swarm... That she keeps in her mouth.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.